tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Just got a call telling me I will be working Monday (I'm in Australia). I have showcase which is the hbo equivelant over here. Does anyone know of a stream I can catch from work?
whats the time zone difference broham? you should be good with a trial version of hbo go or hbo now

Daps
giphy.gif

Daps
This hasn't leaked yet? :sadcam:

Wait srs? :krs: I don't see it on any torrent sites yet

IMG_5048.jpg
Hmm, guess I'll click a link to confirm...gimme a few

Edit: so I bit the bullet....it's just a mislabeled, hour-long series summary. False alarm, brehs. :whew:

Last edited:

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Hmm, guess I'll click a link to confirm...gimme a few

Edit: so I bit the bullet....it's just a mislabeled, hour-long series summary. False alarm, brehs. :whew:

triple-h-angry.gif

Thanks for checking though. Kodi doesn't seem to work for me anymore on PC since I got a bootleg windows :mjgrin:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
LET'S FREAKING GOOOO:blessed::blessed::blessed:

Avoid GOT effectively for over half a year:wow:
Can't wait till we feast tonight

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wolf Pack checking in. We ready for the long Winter. Putting the Pack back together. King of The North and Professor Bran X ready for war. And Arya "Body Bags" Stark ready to put in that work. We getting a wolf back too. Shout out to NYMERIA the Queen Wolf.

#STARKSET #NedTheHeadWolfInCharge smiling down on his Wolf Pack with pride :mjcry:

:blessed:

fukk the Walker Gang. fukk A Lannister. And fukk anyone repping Targset :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

It's Wolf Pack or Nothing:ufdup: