Reppin
CML
untitled-401.gif

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
#LordofLightApostles checking in. We pray that the eternal fire of our Lord purifies the souls of the unbelievers whom have yet to recognize the one true deity of the seven kingdoms and beyond. We give thanks to the one true King, Prophet Stannis Baratheon for leading us to the chosen one, the Dragon in the North, Jon Stargaryen. We sing praises about the blameless Princess Shireen and her sacrifice that gave the Lord of Light the power to resurrect Jon Stargaryen. While most of the other factions squabble over their petty throne, we apostles will remain following the will of the Lord of Light as he prepares us for the coming night.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
#LordofLightApostles checking in. We pray that the eternal fire of our Lord purifies the souls of the unbelievers whom have yet to recognize the one true deity of the seven kingdoms and beyond. We give thanks to the one true King, Prophet Stannis Baratheon for leading us to the chosen one, the Dragon in the North, Jon Stargaryen. We sing praises about the blameless Princess Shireen and her sacrifice that gave the Lord of Light the power to resurrect Jon Stargaryen. While most of the other factions squabble over their petty throne, we apostles will remain following the will of the Lord of Light as he prepares us for the coming night.
:lawd:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
:scust:fakkit ass GoT stans done ruined this thread. Not even worth coming in here anymore.
:hubie:Ya'll can have it now I guess.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The season 6 marathon has started. Man, the Jon Snow resurrection was wack :scust:

You think so? I really liked that shyt.

I mean everyone and they momma knew Jon was coming back so it's not like they could've rung too much suspense out of it. I thought the moment that Ghost looked up and you see Jon gasp and open his eyes was pretty dope