Daps
I'm still kinda disappointed they never showed Dany meeting Varys for the first time. She banished Jorah twice for feeding information to Varys many years ago. And Varys has spent the last couple decades tryna get her back on the throne, and finally gets to see with his own eyes what he's been risking his life for. We saw how much shyt she gave Tyrion, I really think they should've showed their first meeting instead of just showing him on the ship as one of trusted advisors :beli:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Historic low temperatures in Santiago fukked with the electric power in a lot of places here. Have no access to cable or internet, it's been a full day. If this shyt doesn't comeback tomorrow and Imiss the premiere someone gonna have to ay for it :damn: :sadcam:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
_ca132d24-0af6-11e7-ad00-2dd402d181d7.jpg

You ever wonder how House Targaryen is going to own all of the property in Westeros? This is how we're going to do it :banderas:

can't wait until tomorrow

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
tell us more :takedat:
Without getting explicit they just love brothers there. I thought the stories I had heard from my uncle were just an exaggeration but it was all true. Breh, women did the approaching damn near everywhere we went. Store, restaurants, just walking down the street, I mean everywhere. Chicks were taking me out, it was crazy. Me and my boy was walking and two women behind us asked if they could walk with us just to listen to our accent. One of the easiest baggings ever.

I need just one of my partners to get their bread right so I can go back one more time.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Without getting explicit they just love brothers there. I thought the stories I had heard from my uncle were just an exaggeration but it was all true. Breh, women did the approaching damn near everywhere we went. Store, restaurants, just walking down the street, I mean everywhere. Chicks were taking me out, it was crazy. Me and my boy was walking and two women behind us asked if they could walk with us just to listen to our accent. One of the easiest baggings ever.

I need just one of my partners to get their bread right so I can go back one more time.

You in Oz for business or just fun?