Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love Dany but she OP as fukk. Unless there's a storm that wipes out at least half her units this shot bout to be like LeBron in the East

yeah, was saying the same thing this morning at work to someone

shes got unsullied, dothraki, second sons, iron born fleet, tyrells, dorne

oh, and 3 dragons :skip:

I could see a battle with Euron fukking her up on the sea somewhat .. but at the end of it, the dragons should be able to toast his fleet quite easily

i think they ll have to find for a way for 1 or 2 of the dragons (not Drogon :whoa:) - otherwise she should be able to take KL the day she arrives quite easily

some fukkery is gonna pop off that slows her down

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Yea, but there's more than just secrets.... There's a room full of faces, and apparently Arya took one or more. When she did that to kill Mery Trant, they made it seem like it was a huge no no. But apparently they let her walk out with backpack full of faces. I think that needs more explanation.
She can make faces on the go.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
In case anyone forgot , the rightful and true heir to the iron throne knows who Jon really is. He told Sansa but she was too dumb to get what he said here.

Daps
What gets me is....

The prophecy said Cersei would lose 3 kids.

But in Season 1, Cersei and Robert Baratheon talk about how they had a child that died at birth or something.

(Remember when Cersei asks Robert about Lyanna and he says "why now? You've never asked about her before")

So that's 1 kid.
Joffrey is 2.
Myrcella is 3.
Tommen is 4.

:ld:

Apparently the show writers added that. It was a gaffe. I noticed this after the prophecy, and a book breh pointed out that Cersei never said that in the books.

I suspect they added that (with Cersei describing the child's black hair) as an additional clue to the Joffery, Tommen, Marcella golden haired reveal that would come later.

You are looking too much into it fam. She had 3 kids, the one thst died at birth never lived.

That child lived, but died shortly after birth to a fever. It was a gaffe.

Skip to 1:55

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
:whoa: with the Jon Burn Test, brehs

He burned his hand when he picked up that lamp to throw at the wight that was trying to kill Lord Commander Mormont

Plus Viserys was a Targaryen and he was killed by that melted gold

Only Dany seems to be immune to fire
Because melted gold = fire brehs

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
In case anyone forgot , the rightful and true heir to the iron throne knows who Jon really is. He told Sansa but she was too dumb to get what he said here.

he knows Lyanna probably wasn't "kidnapped" and "raped", but it's a stretch to say he knows about Jon's parentage

on a side note, it's kinda weird that "he raped her" has become part of this tale. how would anyone really know that? I'm guessing that was an embellishment that Robert added

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_o9fma5avsu1qlujrso1_250.gif
tumblr_o9fma5avsu1qlujrso2_250.gif

:wow:

:ohhh:This shyt right here tho