Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

DPG

Banned
Daps
Well I thought Dany clearly is? I dont remember the hand burning

To quote GRRM, "No, no Targaryans are immune to fire. The thing with Dany and the dragons, that was just a one-time magical event, very special and unique".

But I guess the show might be taking a different approach with her character...

They also burned Aemon.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
why kill Pycell like that when he was already headed to the BBQ? :jbhmm:

I guess Cersei wanted to make sure he got special treatment

how Lancel went out seemed kinda contrived though. how could anyone be sure he would follow that kid by himself?

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why kill Pycell like that when he was already headed to the BBQ? :jbhmm:

I guess Cersei wanted to make sure he got special treatment

how Lancel went out seemed kinda contrived though. how could anyone be sure he would follow that kid by himself?

I was a little confused why he chased after the kid too ... they should have had the kid throw some rocks at him first or something

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Anyone else find it somewhat comedic how overkill Danny's force is. She spent 6 seasons gathering Dothraki, Unsullied, and Sellswords along w/ her Dragons. And over night she now has 3 major House backing her. She has all this and she might not even need all of it to take over BC Westeros is in shambles and the house in charge is alone. Lannisters have no one. She can sail up to Kings landings doorsteps and just take it. The only other major force in Westeros now is in the North. I'm very interested to see how this plays out.

Last edited:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
or they blast fire on Jon and it doesnt affect him :wow:
Something along those lines. All I know is that it's gonna be LIT. What I'm really hoping I'd that once they get to westeros Drogon just flys off.
Just drops the deuces and leaves Dany like "where are you going"?

Then like a few episodes later Jon meets Drogon up north after complaints that a beast is eating all the food and killing people. He goes up to deal with the situation and finds Drogon and they have an instant connection. Something like that would be cool af.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Cersei is queen but who does she rule now?? The Freys are done and the Boltons got washed. All she has left are Greyjoys (the uncle at least) and Casterly Rock. She has everyone coming for her neck now.
But she got a hundred thousand deep army, money since she sent the Tyrell granddad to negotiate with the Iron Bank. She got a great hand of the Queen in that guy who created dark knight mountain , guy is super smart and ruthless . Pretty sure she going to make it hard as possible for Dany. Plus LittleFinger could easily flip on Sansa and declare the Vale for her. Sweet Robin is just as dumb as Tommen and would do anything he wants.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder how GRRM feels watching his vision play out on the screen .... like I said a few weeks back, Im happy Im not a book reader looking back

they couldnt have appreciated the show like non readers did, and now the show has progressed past the books and they are getting these huge reveals on the show

:wow:

Daps
Nah, Its more like scientology. You have to swear to uphold the rules so they'll teach you their secrets... but once you know them they can't exactly make you un-know them if you decide to leave. Thats why they sent her hater rival to kill her.

Yea, but there's more than just secrets.... There's a room full of faces, and apparently Arya took one or more. When she did that to kill Mery Trant, they made it seem like it was a huge no no. But apparently they let her walk out with backpack full of faces. I think that needs more explanation.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
tumblr_o9fma5avsu1qlujrso1_250.gif
tumblr_o9fma5avsu1qlujrso2_250.gif

:wow:

Not with her 60 something men
R431PyK.png

Those 62 men were probably the ony survivors in that war, don't fukk wid em :heh:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I was a little confused why he chased after the kid too ... they should have had the kid throw some rocks at him first or something
and if things went slightly differently, he might have been able to put out those candles, and fukk up the whole plan