Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
That was my point. They said he has Ned's blood running through his veins....but he doesn't. He has Ned's sisters blood. That's a completely different story

They're all this guy's grandchildren, so it's all good

padre_ned.jpg

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
She don't care breh. She 90 years old. Cersei done killed her son, her granddaughter and her grandson. Her house is extinct. That was the worst shyt Cersei could've did to her. She gives no fukks about angering no Sand Snakes, everything is pointless now. Shorty was right. fukk with us and we'll give you the revenge you want :manny:

Funny thing even if Cersei did none of those things she still would given them that verbal work

Queen of Thrones ain't ever gave a fukk :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Sansa was looking a lil salty. I mean yea, Jon did take their birthright. Cat was right all along. The b*stard "stole" Winterfell from her kids.

But The North needs a leader. Robb's dead. Rickon's dead. Bran's disabled. Arya is too busy killing nikkas for fun. And Sansa inspires no one.

So....those the breaks :yeshrug:

Why do yall keep saying this? She seemed happy for Jon and multiple times in the episode said things that were in support of him as a leader. She pretty much deferred leadership to him.

Now Baelish, he's salty and if anything I can see Sansa being worried about his next move.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
What a finale :wow:

The opening scene was true justice. I hated the sparrow and his followers and loved when he was foolishly trusting his God while shyt was about to go down. What cersei did with the mountain and the nun was a little cruel tho, but cersei made it onto the iron throne so I can only salute her. The only thing that sucked about this was Margery going out like that. We went from having her about to take the walk of shame, should've happened :why:, to getting offed.

Little finger getting swerved again even tho he saved Jon and Sansas ass:skip: I have a feeling he has something up his sleeve tho. Sansa probably know this by her reaction at the end:patrice:
Lady mormmont is a straight boss :salute:

I forgot arya since her scene was so short but I think that was appropriate since the Frey death was short and sweet as well. That Frey pie :heh:

The final season is gonna be LIT:banderas:

All we have to do is wait 1 year:damn::mjcry: