Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Whole episode got me like
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Lil lady Mormmont had me rewinding the tape. She put a bunch of houses on that summer jam screen. I ain't gonna lie even though I rep Daenerys stormborn, mother of dragons queen of the andals first of her name, I she'd a Lil tear when the houses were reppin for the snowman

While this is true, it got me thinking... How are these little lords allowed to run shyt like that in this period of time? In a show where nikkas get killed for power moves all the time, I'm sure the lil kids would be viewed as food to someone trying to get power. Both Lyanna and Robin would've had an "accident" if the right person was plottin.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Im a little lost.... Jon is a Targ now? or what?

Loved this season but it has a kind of feminist bullshyt to it.
Women keep ending on the throne or in leading positions. Women leading armies of dikkless men etc

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Lil lady Mormmont had me rewinding the tape. She put a bunch of houses on that summer jam screen. I ain't gonna lie even though I rep Daenerys stormborn, mother of dragons queen of the andals first of her name, I she'd a Lil tear when the houses were reppin for the snowman

I feel the same way. I been repping #Targset, but the little girl they got to play Lady Mormmont :salute:

Little Finger getting curved by 2 generation of women :pachaha:

The opening to GOT was pretty incredible. High Sparrow should know better that pride comes before fall. Word to Tommen :dead:

Cersei emerging as the one to sit on the Iron Throne was something I didn't see coming :leon:. She delivered ether left and right this episode. Her reign on top looks to be a short one now that Danny has finally set sail with her army :win:. She got those super fast ships that Theon and Yara sailed with to Meereen, hell they'll be in Kings Landing in no time.

I marked out seeing Arya give Walder Frey that Scott Tenorman treatment :ahh:. Didn't even have to lick his tears like Cartman :banderas:

Gotta salute Liam Cunningham for getting at Melissandre about Princess Shireen. I loved her like my own daughter :damn:

If Game of Thrones taught us anything tonight, it is not to chase after little kids :ufdup:

Can't wait to see how the final seasons unfold :obama:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
does anyone else laugh during Jon and Sansa scenes?

hes shorter than her :mjlol:

how can he be king in the north :mjlol: