:laff:
giphy.gif

he was so cool calm and collected

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
The only mid-to-main character we didn't get an update on or who didn't squad up was Jorah Mormont.

They really just ditched him in Essos like that? And with Daario holding court in the East now? :heh:

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Cersei completing the Mad Queen flip had me cheering. And I loved the nod to The Blacks v. The Greens they had going on the whole time with Cersei and Margery. And I want everything Cersei wore this episode, from the crown to the gown. Jamie may be faced with killing Cersei to save the city, because there's no way a war doesn't break out. The Sparrows were loved by the common folk, even Kevan Lannister alluded to it earlier this season.

Tyrion has to be my favorite character of the series. I wanted to tear up when his face lit up at the Hand of the Queen emblem. A touching scene between those two. Dany has a strong team, so The Long Night (wait between seasons) will be a pain to get through, just to see what she does next.

No one is safe now that Arya is back in Westeros stealing faces. Except The Hound and anyone with the Stark name.

The White Wolf. :mjcry: I had to tell my mama to quit cutting onions... That entire scene was amazing, but the highlight for me is seeing Sansa's face change from happiness to fear once she saw Littlefinger's response to being proved wrong. She knows Jon's in danger. This is Catelyn & Brandon/Ned all over again for Littlefinger. Someone will pay with their life...

fukk Tommen. Send me his Window Panes though. I've been designing my house around those things all season.

I want the window panes in the scene with Dany and DVD Daario as well. Oh, and happy he's gone too.

Us book readers finally get the confirmation that Jon is the son of Lyanna and Rhaegar. Loved how the show snuck in the part that Ned protected Jon from Robert, because she knew he wouldn't stop until ALL the Targarayns were dead. Friendship be damned. Crazy that Jon is being named the King in the North when he's the True King of Westeros, by rights.

It's been fun, but I'm out until next season...

Daps
his wife to be choosing another nikka is the reason he became KING.... instead of being a bytch nikka who got his girl took

he died being a drunk ass idiot, in debt, taking care of kids that ain't his.... well.... because he was a fukking drunk

but hey... at least he got to be king for a decade and change

The Baratheons have always been a fail House. They were b*stards of the Targaryens. Jon has always been the real deal. :yeshrug:

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Show Sam is 1,000,000x better than Book Sam. Book Sam might be my most hated character. Nothing but self loathing and calling himself a craven for 20 pages at a time :papescust:

Negative Book Sam is Certified in these Streets :wow:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Sansa was looking a lil salty. I mean yea, Jon did take their birthright. Cat was right all along. The b*stard "stole" Winterfell from her kids.

But The North needs a leader. Robb's dead. Rickon's dead. Bran's disabled. Arya is too busy killing nikkas for fun. And Sansa inspires no one.

So....those the breaks :yeshrug:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
tumblr_o9evk0X5HT1uhdr9bo1_500.gif
tumblr_o9evk0X5HT1uhdr9bo2_500.gif

tumblr_o9ew9kEcNd1sjcdg6o1_500.gif
tumblr_o9ew9kEcNd1sjcdg6o3_r1_500.gif

tumblr_o9ew9kEcNd1sjcdg6o4_r1_500.gif
tumblr_o9ew9kEcNd1sjcdg6o5_r1_500.gif

tumblr_o9ew9kEcNd1sjcdg6o6_r1_500.gif
:mjlol: Big Mama Tyrell will shyt on you in your own house and not give one fukk about it.

She don't care breh. She 90 years old. Cersei done killed her son, her granddaughter and her grandson. Her house is extinct. That was the worst shyt Cersei could've did to her. She gives no fukks about angering no Sand Snakes, everything is pointless now. Shorty was right. fukk with us and we'll give you the revenge you want :manny:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I'm gonna hate to see Jaimie take that "L" when the day comes. He's a killer and a sister fukker, but he's an alright guy and tragic anti-hero/villain. Everytime he does the right thing, he get shytted on for it. I understand being misunderstood.

Jaime pushed a kid out of a window so he could smash his sister in an out of town castle. fukk him. It's a testament to the writing that we feel sorry for him now tho.

The only mid-to-main character we didn't get an update on or who didn't squad up was Jorah Mormont.

No update from Brienne or The Hound either.