Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Lil lady Mormmont had me rewinding the tape. She put a bunch of houses on that summer jam screen. I ain't gonna lie even though I rep Daenerys stormborn, mother of dragons queen of the andals first of her name, I she'd a Lil tear when the houses were reppin for the snowman

You notice Jon in the background like

kvpaw.gif

#bearset

Daps
Cersei fukking WON and wrecked The Tyrells, High Sparrow and the Shame lady all in one episode. :wow::ooh:

Plus she outsmarted Margaery. :banderas:

Definitely didn't see Tommen going out that way. Fitting death for a p*ssy. :pachaha:

I feel sorry for Davos.:mjcry:

Poor Melisandre.

I really like the relationship going on with Sansa and Jon.

Olenna telling the Sand Snakes to shut up. :mjlol:

Varys making power plays. Cersei and the Lannisters are almost done.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Also, a little disappointed in Baelish's endgame...the Iron Throne, just like everybody else. :comeon:

:what:

what the fukk the else were you expecting him to want? control of the sun and the moon? i dunno where you've been but that's clearly been his goal and he's been doing whatever he can, making deals, gaining leverage, manipulating power players, setting up whatever angles he could come up with to get there.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
:what:

what the fukk the else were you expecting him to want? control of the sun and the moon? i dunno where you've been but that's clearly been his goal and he's been doing whatever he can, making deals, gaining leverage, manipulating power players, setting up whatever angles he can find to get there.
I thought his end goal was destroy the whole feudal system all together :yeshrug: