Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Arya really took it to cartmen level. Fed that old b*stard his sons:damn:
a0G0k_s-200x150.gif

Lady mormont G checked the all the houses of the notth :whew:
That scene when the lords were bending the knee to jon was :ohlawd:
Did cersi plan forn tomnen was going to commit that so she would become queen b :ohhh:
Probably figured he was such a p*ssy it was bound to happen:yeshrug:
Little finger was looking at that jon snow king scene like:wtb:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Best season since season 1 and it was a good entertaining finale but y'all need to :whoa:with all that "greatest" season finale talk. I can not wait for season 7 but everything that played out here seemed directly from fans wishlist beat for beat. Fans complained about sparrows story (rightfully so) what do they do? Obliterate them. Fans hate tomnen? He gets killed off. Marty stu Jon snow is adored by fans becomes king of the north. It played out like we all worked it out in our heads but it was a memorable hour of tv

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
Dany & Jon def gonna fall in love next season...Tyrion gonna be jealous as fucc tho...my dawg caught feelings

But my question is when Dany & Jon hook up, marry... Then her and Jon find out they're actually related, will she lay the murder game down on Jon to secure her spot on throne as the lone Targaryen ruler? Will he get power hungry and try to take her out? Or will both somehow rule together...these last seasons will be interesting as hell

I don't see them both having a happy ending to this series tho

Fire and Ice :wow:

I hate Cersei but she thoro...straight up gangsta....the payback was ill...I was hoping Margery would make it out tho...GREAT episode...now we gotta wait til next April smh

Lady Mormont= MVP

LittleFinger gotta go....Sansa gonna fall into his trap and do something stupid...I can see it already :snoop:

That last scene with Dany & the Boats/Dragons finally heading to Westeros was prolly the greatest shot of this series...they nailed that shyt

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
fukk!!!!!! Cersei wasn't fukking playing :damn:

That entire church blew up. Bernie got fukking eviscerated :damn:
I wish he would've been the one made to suffer

Little upset we'll never know what margery had up her sleeve

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Arya really took it to cartmen level. Fed that old b*stard his sons:damn:
a0G0k_s-200x150.gif

Lady mormont G checked the all the houses of the notth :whew:
That scene when the lords were bending the knee to jon was :ohlawd:
Did cersi plan forn tomnen was going to commit that so she would become queen b :ohhh:
Probably figured he was such a p*ssy it was bound to happen:yeshrug:
Little finger was looking at that jon snow king scene like:wtb:
Nah I don't think she planned it. But her kids were the only thing keep her "human" now she is wilding.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Can somebody breakdown the Robert-Lyana-Rheagar triangle for me. Which one did she actually want?