NULL
Arya was in the kitchen cooking them boys like:
1317885556_lil-b-based-god-o.gif

Thank you Many Faced Based God:blessed:

:rip::why:
4037001a6d2164cb4c837f4bed47db7f.jpg

:rip: to the bystander who got hit with the bell:damn:

"Shame...shame...shame":troll:

Epic finale as well as last weeks episode. This season was still uneven especially the 3 episodes following "Hold the door." GoT has so many big moments the audience tends to forget about the lulls.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You nikkas need to cut this shyt out. The episode is an hr and change. Just because u see son during the day on dorne and during the day on a ship sailing to westeros does not mean it's the same fukkin day. A lot of time has passed. The entire episode did not cover 24hrs.

Good fukkin lord man. U nikkas have got to have more common sense than this. Should the director have wasted pointless time showing varys boarding a ship back to mireen? They really gotta spell it out for y'all?

Yes...:lolbron:

You sensitive faccit...if something doesn't make sense or is visually jarring...i'm gonna point it out...i don't blindly diccride the show you dullard :umad:

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
I assumed the scene in Dorne takes place farther in time than the scene of Dany sailing to Westeros. I'm just confused that we saw Varys leave for Westeros a few episodes back, and he's there on the ship with them though :patrice:

I don't mind Varys coming back, but he's crucial in the storyline and he hasn't (on camera) spoken to Dany.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
That nikka Varys be everywhere ....His frequent flyer miles be on tilt breh...ol speed force using ass.

nightcrawler instant transmission, goku ass...:mjlol:

How is Daenerys gonna lose?....she got the game genie codes in..

I saw a lot of this shyt coming....but it was still great to see it play out.

This is the best GOT season IMO...:banderas:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People act like each scene is from the same day...
Did I allude to that you idiot? If i felt that way wouldn't I havd complained about the countless other character teleportations? :dahell:

I swear you niccas just diccride the show brainlessly...if a part of the show doesn't make sense or is visually jarring...i'm going to point it out

Did I complain about the arya teleportation? No, because it wasn't visually jarring

foh :mjdafucc:

If i want to complain i'll complain...scroll past my post faccit