Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Vq_PHj_Jv_Imgur.gif

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
I wish the show would put "2 months later" captions so ppl could stop tripping on character travel times.

Anyway, :blessed: probably the best episode of all time.

My prediction for next season, Dany destroys cersei in less than 3 episodes and then turns her attention North. She ends up marrying Jon Stark because nobody but us viewers will know he's a targaryen.

Gonna be littttt
Bran knows

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Cotdamn that was epic
Tommen ol p*ssy ass, i can't be the only one who laughed when he checked out.
Cercei cold. Tha bytch is pure evil. Burn my son and toss his ashes amongst rubble and the ashes of my enemies.
Arya the killer pursed some faces on the way out.
Jon a Targ to? Mind blown.
King of the fukkin North
Stark women stay breaking Littlefingers heart

Winter is here...

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Doesn't Fiona get raped by Rhegar? If that's the case then there's a strong chance she told Ned that her son is a Targaryean but to keep it secret from Robert to preserve peace. So it's a possibility that Jon is half Targaryean, half Stark.

With the north getting behind Jon, this sets up a lil nice storyline for next season that might see Sansa betray Jon to take back the North. And she might use little finger to do it.

Jaimie could potentially kill Cersei on the strength that she caused his son's suicide and how quickly she took the throne. But Khaleesi could be on that ass before the bytch can even sip another glass of wine.

So much shyt to think about, and so long to wait til next season

:dahell: @ the bolded.

The first point was made clear as day. (her name is Lyanna btw) :pachaha:

The second makes no sense given that Sansa had the opportunity to lead the north and she shunned Littlefinger.

:dahell: were you watching breh?

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Best season since season 1 and it was a good entertaining finale but y'all need to :whoa:with all that "greatest" season finale talk. I can not wait for season 7 but everything that played out here seemed directly from fans wishlist beat for beat. Fans complained about sparrows story (rightfully so) what do they do? Obliterate them. Fans hate tomnen? He gets killed off. Marty stu Jon snow is adored by fans becomes king of the north. It played out like we all worked it out in our heads but it was a memorable hour of tv
:camby:fukk outta here this was the best finale of the series and possibly the best episode of the series too

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Who, Lady Oleanna (Maergery's granny)? Because if that's who you are talking about she left King's Landing two episodes ago and wasn't in the Sept with the rest of them people.
my bad, i wasnt paying close enough attention