Veteran
Daps
350px-MKomarck_DaenerysTheUnburnt.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm :dead: at "only nerds watch this show". Everyone from hood dudes to suburbanites to young people to old people watch this shyt.

Go look at the reaction videos on Youtube, it's a pop culture phenomenon. shyt like this ain't been "nerd culture" since the LOTR trilogy hit theaters.

Fred.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm :dead: at "only nerds watch this show". Everyone from hood dudes to suburbanites to young people to old people watch this shyt.

Go look at the reaction videos on Youtube, it's a pop culture phenomenon. shyt like this ain't been "nerd culture" since the LOTR trilogy hit theaters.

Fred.
Breh, I swear on everything my whole fukking base watches this shyt

When The Mountain smashed the breh everybody showed up Monday morning depressed as shyt. 300 people running 2 miles through Ft. Hood like :mjcry:

"how was yal weekend? :mjcry:"

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
#StarkSet #WolfGang we in here :mjcry: I fell off the ledge last year but just now caught up :mjcry: We took mad L's last season from Sansa's getting raped on the daily, Jon Snow getting shanked like he was in prison, Bran and Rickon going MIA for the whole season, and Arya's monkey butt going blind but we bike now. Theon on the Run with sansa the big dummy, Bran about to start raising hell now that he's a Hotep with his third eye open and Arya because a faceless woman.

Stannis is a type lame for smoking his own daughter for the crown, didn't he learn nothing from killing Renly? Blood magic is for kids! Anyway I hope he's dead, he was actually :ld: up until then, but now he can suck a dikk. Dude is basically Ned if Ned sold out and look where he ended up still dead as a doornail.

I'm looking forward to little finger flaying Ramsey and his punk daddy they both some scum bags

:mjlol: At Cersei having to walk the streets naked, that dumb hoe armed the taliban and now she's sick because they put beats on her, the book flipped it even funnier but :yeshrug: you take what you can get.

Book spoilers/question
So in the book the fallen maester was Prince Doran's brother so I assumed he was plotting and planning the downfall of the lannisters but in this he just seems like a random dude, what up with that

I do have some questions if someone would be so kind
Regarding Brieanne of Tarth: I thought Theon sold out sansa they lit the candle and killed her, I was pretty disappointed at the off screen death of a good character and the fact that Ramsey alone could take her, but then next thing I know she's alive and well in the finale, was that woman the one who gave her the candle?