Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
shireens screams :mjcry:
Stannis solidified his spot as one of the WOAT fathers.... like, he couldn't even make sure she was sedated or something? How can you do your own progeny like that? :mjcry:

When Shireen died that was the end of his chapter, and deservedly so, for sacrificing the one pure, innocent soul out here in this Westerosi wilderness :mjcry:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
#StarkSet #WolfGang we in here :mjcry: I fell off the ledge last year but just now caught up :mjcry: We took mad L's last season from Sansa's getting raped on the daily, Jon Snow getting shanked like he was in prison, Bran and Rickon going MIA for the whole season, and Arya's monkey butt going blind but we bike now. Theon on the Run with sansa the big dummy, Bran about to start raising hell now that he's a Hotep with his third eye open and Arya because a faceless woman.

Stannis is a type lame for smoking his own daughter for the crown, didn't he learn nothing from killing Renly? Blood magic is for kids! Anyway I hope he's dead, he was actually :ld: up until then, but now he can suck a dikk. Dude is basically Ned if Ned sold out and look where he ended up still dead as a doornail.

I'm looking forward to little finger flaying Ramsey and his punk daddy they both some scum bags

:mjlol: At Cersei having to walk the streets naked, that dumb hoe armed the taliban and now she's sick because they put beats on her, the book flipped it even funnier but :yeshrug: you take what you can get.

Book spoilers/question
So in the book the fallen maester was Prince Doran's brother so I assumed he was plotting and planning the downfall of the lannisters but in this he just seems like a random dude, what up with that

I do have some questions if someone would be so kind
Regarding Brieanne of Tarth: I thought Theon sold out sansa they lit the candle and killed her, I was pretty disappointed at the off screen death of a good character and the fact that Ramsey alone could take her, but then next thing I know she's alive and well in the finale, was that woman the one who gave her the candle?
Yeah it was the old lady.

Regarding your spoiler question, I dont know who you are referring to

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Heard somebody getting a plunger up their ass tonight

scared.gif
#StarkSet with another L :wow: