Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Man wtf, I always sub for HBO around this time and its still not available since Verizon bailed out of California and I'm stuck with bytch ass Frontier :dahell:

That migration was over a month ago and u telling me I still cant order HBO? :wtf:

:camby:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Stannis solidified his spot as one of the WOAT fathers.... like, he couldn't even make sure she was sedated or something? How can you do your own progeny like that? :mjcry:

When Shireen died that was the end of his chapter, and deservedly so, for sacrificing the one pure, innocent soul out here in this Westerosi wilderness :mjcry:
he did it for the realm. it was the ultimate sacrifice. save your own daughter or save the world? :mjcry:

he thought he was the only man who could defeat the white walkers and if the red woman said that was the only way, then he felt compelled. everything she said up til that point worked out, he had no reason to think it wouldnt. :mjcry:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk the nights watch doing my nikka like they did Santana in American Me:pacspit:

And fukk you too Olie! You little orphaned b*stard. Should of left you for dead. Jon Snow made you nikka. You back stabbing fakkit. There's a special place in hell for a Judas. Reminds me of a line in a Malcom X. The Ministers say you are a great hypocrite, Judas, Benedict Arnold. The Ministers say his tongue should be cut out and delivered to the Messenger's doorstep.

For those that think it's over for my nikka.....

2-Training-Day-quotes.gif

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Yo how did boltons army get so big and stannis's get so small?

shyt did not make sense to me from the show

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Wasn't there supposed to be a game of thrones talk show on after the show?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk the nights watch doing my nikka like they did Santana in American Me:pacspit:

And fukk you too Olie! You little orphaned b*stard. Should of left you for dead. Jon Snow made you nikka. You back stabbing fakkit. There's a special place in hell for a Judas. Reminds me of a line in a Malcom X. The Ministers say you are a great hypocrite, Judas, Benedict Arnold. The Ministers say his tongue should be cut out and delivered to the Messenger's doorstep.

For those that think it's over for my nikka.....

2-Training-Day-quotes.gif
re: that spoiler....

Jake!

Jake!!! :damn:

I want my money! :mjcry:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Damn. Might miss the beginning. Running mad late