Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
I don't know a single person who's not a nerd that likes this show. None of family, or non-nerdy friends fukk with it.

tumblr_lrlfchWJPA1qeakgbo1_500.gif

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Everytime I mention Game of Thrones to one of my family members, they've been :russell: I try to tell them it's good, about politics and.....they're giving me the:camby:so I just stop. Haven't mentioned it in about 2 years. What's crazy is I tried to get my brother on Breaking Bad around Season 2 but he was like he ain't trying to watch some cac sell meth. Then when season 5 rolled around, he called me talking about he binge watched the entire series, and was wondering if I still watched it.:shaq2:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
I'm out with the family now but let's do a white boy catalogue Dave chapelle style

Sitting at home I got

:wtf: BEERS

:wtf: JAMESON

:wtf: BUD

:wtf: CHEESEBURGER

:lolbron:

I cannot fukking wait, target set let's hope our main bytch don't get gang raped dothraki horse dikk style these showrunners need to start showing us respeck

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
So the iron bank of bravvos needs to collect that Stannis debt don't they?

Who getting hit up for that?

:patrice:

:jbhmm:

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know a single person who's not a nerd that likes this show. None of family, or non-nerdy friends fukk with it.
Thing is, I ain't a nerd. None of my other interest would align with shyt that nerds typically like. I don't fukk with Anime, comicbooks, I really don't even like comic book movies, I ain't a gamer, no shyt like that. It's just a dope show. But people are sleep, thinking it's just something for nerds.
Everytime I mention Game of Thrones to one of my family members, they've been :russell: I try to tell them it's good, about politics and.....they're giving me the:camby:so I just stop. Haven't mentioned it in about 2 years. What's crazy is I tried to get my brother on Breaking Bad around Season 2 but he was like he ain't trying to watch some cac sell meth. Then when season 5 rolled around, he called me talking about he binge watched the entire series, and was wondering if I still watched it.:shaq2:

Same here. But they ALL watch the Walking Dead, and SWEAR it's the best show out. :snoop:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Thing is, I ain't a nerd. None of my other interest would align with shyt that nerds typically like. I don't fukk with Anime, comicbooks, I really don't even like comic book movies, I ain't a gamer, no shyt like that. It's just a dope show. But people are sleep, thinking it's just something for nerds.

Same here. But they ALL watch the Walking Dead, and SWEAR it's the best show out. :snoop:
A lot of em dont watch hbo shows though