Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Myrical Lyfe

In the Gutter, of the Tunnel
Daps
Reppin
SEPA
I just got done with season 5. I can't belive that shyt ended like that. Makes me not e even want to watch season 6

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I currently reading the Prolouge chapter in Book 2...

:mjlol: GOD DAMN, Stannis is salty AF.

:mjlol: At this excerpt:

There was no affection in his tone. Stannis had always been uncomfortable around women, even his own wife. When he had gone to King’s Landing to sit on Robert’s council, he had left Selyse on Dragonstone with their daughter. His letters had been few, his visits fewer; he did his duty in the marriage bed once or twice a year, but took no joy in it, and the sons he had once hoped for had never come.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

There was no affection in his tone. Stannis had always been uncomfortable around women, even his own wife. When he had gone to King’s Landing to sit on Robert’s council, he had left Selyse on Dragonstone with their daughter. His letters had been few, his visits fewer; he did his duty in the marriage bed once or twice a year, but took no joy in it, and the sons he had once hoped for had never come.

Where them True Detective posting dudes at with their supressed homosexuality theories? :skip:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Where them True Detective posting dudes at with their supressed homosexuality theories? :skip:

:jawalrus: Blackfish Tully is suspect too.

:mjlol:at Lord Hoster Tully weak & sick in his deathbed, but still find the energy to be salty AF about Blackfish still never taken a wife yet.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
game-of-thrones-01.jpg

Game-of-Thrones-02.jpg