Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'm currently reading Arya VI from Book 2...

:why: This chapter feels like I'm reading about the nazi Holocaust with the way The Mountain & his men are treating these civilian prisoners.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm currently reading Arya VI from Book 2...

:why: This chapter feels like I'm reading about the nazi Holocaust with the way The Mountain & his men are treating these civilian prisoners.
Breh you're winning in ways you don't even understand.

After I watched Season 1, I read all the books. The shyt opens up a whole new world in terms of understanding the story.

And as for season 6
If it don't got Griff, the shyt ain't piff!!! #TARGSET #THEREALTARGSET :pacspit:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

"
Is THAT Game of Thrones Character Back After All?

A certain Game of Thrones actor who we'd been told wasn't coming back has been spotted in Belfast, where the sixth season is filming.

21 Jul 2015 By Anthony Couto

Okay, here it is: Kit Harington, the actor who plays Game of Thrones' Jon Snow -- a character that was apparently killed off at the end of the last season -- has been been spotted heading back to Belfast, Northern Ireland, where the sixth season just so happens to be filming.

Game of Thrones fan-site Watchers On The Wall (via MTV News) snapped the following pic of Harington, who is arriving at the Belfast airport from London, sporting Jon Snow's trademark beard and locks (nicely wrapped-up in a man-bun):

Harington was on the flight with fellow Game of Thrones actor Tom Wlaschiha, who plays the similarly bearded assassin, Jaqen H’ghar.

The Jon Snow actor has been seen in Belfast several times over the last few months during pre-production for Season 6. But with filming reportedly starting this week, it seems more and more likely that Harington is back to shoot some scenes as the late character.

The question remains if Harington is returning in a flashback capacity, some kind of funeral sequence...or something else. Or maybe he just happens to be in Belfast!

Game of Thrones Character May be Back as Actor Returns to Belfast - IGN
"

Last edited:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
spoiler.jpeg
Where's the spoiler? She blow him or something?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

"
Is THAT Game of Thrones Character Back After All?

A certain Game of Thrones actor who we'd been told wasn't coming back has been spotted in Belfast, where the sixth season is filming.

21 Jul 2015 By Anthony Couto

Okay, here it is: Kit Harington, the actor who plays Game of Thrones' Jon Snow -- a character that was apparently killed off at the end of the last season -- has been been spotted heading back to Belfast, Northern Ireland, where the sixth season just so happens to be filming.

Game of Thrones fan-site Watchers On The Wall (via MTV News) snapped the following pic of Harington, who is arriving at the Belfast airport from London, sporting Jon Snow's trademark beard and locks (nicely wrapped-up in a man-bun):

Harington was on the flight with fellow Game of Thrones actor Tom Wlaschiha, who plays the similarly bearded assassin, Jaqen H’ghar.

The Jon Snow actor has been seen in Belfast several times over the last few months during pre-production for Season 6. But with filming reportedly starting this week, it seems more and more likely that Harington is back to shoot some scenes as the late character.

The question remains if Harington is returning in a flashback capacity, some kind of funeral sequence...or something else. Or maybe he just happens to be in Belfast!

Game of Thrones Character May be Back as Actor Returns to Belfast - IGN
"

His character is definitely getting revived.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
So i haven't been really paying attention to the season threads since Season 5 ended. Is it pretty much Coli accepted that John Snow will be back in some form or fashion?

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:mjlol: I'm reading Tyrion VII from Book 2 and Lancel Lannister just admitted Cersei doesn't let him nut inside her:

“One last thing. With King Robert dead, it would be most embarrassing should his grieving widow suddenly grow great with child.”

“My lord, I … we … the queen has commanded me not to …” His ears had turned Lannister crimson. “I spill my seed on her belly, my lord.”

“A lovely belly, I have no doubt. Moisten it as often as you wish … but see that your dew falls nowhere else. I want no more nephews, is that clear?”

Ser Lancel made a stiff bow and took his leave.