Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
You mummer sets up in here making "we are the planetos" sonnets trying to team up and throw shade on #Stannisset. Y'all lackwits and lickspittles doing the fukking most, but accomplishing the least. You know the boy Davos, even though new to his letters, is scribing, taking down names, and we will revisit y'all mutha fukkas in the long night!!! We the true believers, take all your mummers farces entirely the fukk outta here!
tumblr_nn31vyTEzH1rdzxhro1_250.png

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So which books can I read and not get any spoilers from this season or those to come?

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
So which books can I read and not get any spoilers from this season or those to come?

:dead:at "spoilers" for the next seasons

Right now there are hardcore book fans that are angry because the show is going to spoil the books for them. Its all perspective.

Read the books. They are brilliant. By the time you get to books 4 and 5 the plots and characters have diverged from the TV show fairly significantly and its like you will be reading a whole new story.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
But is she interested enough, and does she have enough power, to try and resurrect him? If the producers are planning something like that, they’re keeping very tight-lipped about it, which is only to be expected. Also, Van Houten obviously isn’t going to spoil anything, not unless she wants to really tick off her employers. She did, however, let slip a little hint about something coming in Season 6.
I was doing ADR the other day and then the producer was there and he was saying something that I’ve heard before, which is quite spectacular, for next year, which I really can’t say anything about.
ADR, for those who aren’t aware, stands for “automated dialogue replacement,” and involves an actor coming in to rerecord and synchronize her lines, something that happens often on Game of Thrones. Van Houten’s claim that a producer talked about something “quite spectacular” coming “next year” is incredibly vague, and could be referring to almost anything—who’s to say that this spectacular something even has anything to do with Melisandre?
http://winteriscoming.net/2015/06/23/carice-van-houten-melisandre-teases-her-big-role-in-season-6/