Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Worth pointing out that Ramsay destroyed Jon in tactics. Like, humiliated him. Sure Jon was the underdog going in, but if this was a football game, it was 48-0 in the second quarter. He lured Jon and his army into a charge by using Rickon as bait. Showered the field with arrows to pile up the bodies to completely stop their charge/movement. Sent in the Calvary to drop more bodies and corral everyone into one small space. Sent in the shielded solders to employ the phalanx, while the Umbers closed the exit. Battle over before it's even time for lunch. :whew:

Davos couldn't save the mess that Jon created by abandoning all of their tactics. :mjpls:

Starkset might need a new coach in the wars to come.:ld:

shytty ass writers trying to make Sansa look all badass and just messing up my favorite character :mjcry:.
They better do right by him next season :birdman:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Worth pointing out that Ramsay destroyed Jon in tactics. Like, humiliated him. Sure Jon was the underdog going in, but if this was a football game, it was 48-0 in the second quarter. He lured Jon and his army into a charge by using Rickon as bait. Showered the field with arrows to pile up the bodies to completely stop their charge/movement. Sent in the Calvary to drop more bodies and corral everyone into one small space. Sent in the shielded solders to employ the phalanx, while the Umbers closed the exit. Battle over before it's even time for lunch. Davos couldn't save the mess that Jon created by abandoning all of their tactics.

Starkset might need a new coach in the wars to come.:ld:

Completely agree, if not for story plox hax. Jon and them would have got completely eliminated, worst part is he was warned by his sister that he'd use bait and knew he shouldn't.

He pretty much got a bunch of people killed for nothing :francis:

Arya and Jon could end up being two of the best warriors in the lands if they keep this up.

Those two in battle together would be:wow:

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the preview for next week,what did Jon mean exactly
when he told Sansa that we have a lot of enemies now?

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
excellent episode, 6 seasons and we finally getting some kind of payoff for the main characters of the show, almost worth the wait.

I will say, this episode was EXTREMELY predictable, but that doesn't take a single thing away from it. Might be the best hour of television in the last 6 years.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched it again minus the dread I felt watching it live.

God damn! shyt was so satisfying watching Ramsey get that work. :ooh: :noah:

I've never thought I'd feel so good watching a man get devoured by hungry dogs. The only thing that would have been better is if Ghost did the job.

GRRM has turned me into a full on savage.

:demonic:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Just got done watching. That episode almost gave me PSD and I thought Jon was going die :whew:. I didn't him to die like Rob :mjcry:. Now all we have to do is get rid of Little Finger, the Freys and Cersei. Also was it part of the plan to have the dogs eat that bytch Ramsay?

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Lady Mormont with the fukk you face
tumblr_o91w36OLQT1qaz3z8o1_540.jpg
Lady Mormont is too gotdamn young to be such a G ::lawd:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
You don't know him....you don't know him....

This bytch clearly doesn't know who her brother is. Let's remind her.

0907d3ef71705a24604e9c082232efd2e87676bd_hq.gif

hammer.gif

556bb676378caf0d670e4d50_jon-snow-white-walker.gif

No bytch....he's not afraid of Ramsay Bolton :aicmon:

Shorty sound so stupid. I'll give her a pass though only because she got raped and tortured by him. But Ramsay is nothing compared to those guys.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
This ep:wow:

Dany with that you ain't shyt look
Grey Worm with that cod knife double kill
I would smash Yara :manny:
Rickon's a dumbass.. should swerved breh:skip:

Ramsay had some good ass tactics...woulda been a wrap if the vale hadn't shown up. Sansa did tell Jon, Rickon wasn't getting saved.

Yeah Sansa is playing the game...saw that smirk as she walked away:wow:

Ramsay you were a fun character...but you shoulda fed them dogs breh.. .which you did:wow:

And they talked about that wildfire again... I could see them ending this season with Kings Landing ablaze..