Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just watched this episode :whew:

Gotta salute the giant, fukk a siege when he can bust down the door. Andre the Giant got a place in heaven for you :to::salute:

Felt so good to finally see Ramsey get what was coming to him :banderas:, a vicious ending for a vicious man.

I had a feeling that Littlefinger would show up with the calvary, but damn Jon and friends were getting handled. When Jon was getting trampled over :damn:

Theon and sister showed up to Meereen hella fast :leon:, missed out on the Masters getting burned and Targset putting in that work :win:

Davos looking at the red witch like :leostare: after finding the princess' toys :to:.

All I need for next week though is for the High Sparrow to die, may the mother and father bless us :blessed:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Worth pointing out that Ramsay destroyed Jon in tactics. Like, humiliated him. Sure Jon was the underdog going in, but if this was a football game, it was 48-0 in the second quarter. He lured Jon and his army into a charge by using Rickon as bait. Showered the field with arrows to pile up the bodies to completely stop their charge/movement. Sent in the Calvary to drop more bodies and corral everyone into one small space. Sent in the shielded solders to employ the phalanx, while the Umbers closed the exit. Battle over before it's even time for lunch. :whew:

Davos couldn't save the mess that Jon created by abandoning all of their tactics. :mjpls:

Starkset might need a new coach in the wars to come.:ld:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
tumblr_o91yj0fCE61r3cqxlo1_540.png
tumblr_o91yj0fCE61r3cqxlo2_540.png
Foreshadowing :ohhh:

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Just a quick take right now and I'm glad Sansa mentioned that the Boltons were gonna be wiped off the face of the earth but they also gotta do so the same for the Karstarks and Umbers

fukk those fuk bytches throwing away vows they've honored for thousands of years :what: Every last one of them needs to go :camby:

Also, #STARKSET #WOLFGANG

Where the fuk was Ghost today? I can't believe we didn't see him at the end there, he should have put down Ramsay's hounds himself before ripping off Ramsay's head :whew:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
That giant went out like a G. :wow:

His misery has finally ended. His brotha died, and apparently all the Giant Womens died as well :to:

A life surrounded by n1ggaz and bishes that ya dikk cant fit in :mjcry:

RIP big homey

Sansa was lookin extra fukkable tonight :noah:

Ramsey deserved even worse :pacspit:

#starkset