Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

peppe

Superstar
Daps
This episode, the women were ruthless. Dany was basicly smiling now that she had a reason to burn their cities down. Terian was like :whoa:. Those dragon going ham and tag teaming those ships:noah:.

Then that chick from the iron island, they were looking at each other like shall we seal the deal with some good old fingerbanging :youngsabo:

All i could think about rickon scene was RICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im glad its finaly over, the way sansa was smiling :lupe: these women i tell straight ruthless even arya :lupe:

Is it just me or did john look invincible? Every arrow missed his ass, horses killing soldier who were close to attacking him. Maybe the god of light gave him eternal luck:yeshrug:

Sir devos:mjcry:

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
They made Ramsay look like a punk retreating to the castle. I wish he would have put up a fight.

Wun Wun is a real one :to:

Rickon da gawd
giphy.gif

Cinematography was A1

Great episode. On to next week

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
The cinematography during the battle was amazing. This show has to go down as the goat when it's all done. And George RR Martin is a crazy genius.
Bu bu bu bu but the writing is literally the worst thing I have ever seen and the characters dont always act exactly how I want them to in my head