Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Littlefinger got what he wanted: a weakened North and men at his command in control. He has the upper hand.

But make no mistake about it, Sansa used Jon and his men to be the bait/decoy. That's why she didn't say shyt. That's why she was ready to part ways with her little brother and didn't even blink at his corpse.

She's climbing the ladder of chaos.

Sister Mary Clarence

I pronounce us ready to eat. Amen.
Daps
Reppin
Saint Katherine's Convent
From a slimy perspective, no she shouldn't have....The Vale (and littlefinger) are in HER pocket...not Jon's

I think the secret is her payback for Jon not giving 2 shyts about her info on Ramsey. Maybe if Jon had taken her seriously she would have said something.

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
Top 5.
  1. The Watchers on the Wall
  2. Hardhome
  3. Blackwater
  4. The Mountain and the Viper
  5. Battle of the b*stards
My top 5 at the moment

1. Hardhome
2. Battle of the b*stards
3. Blackwater
4. Rains of Castamere
5. Watchers on the Wall

3 of those are 80% Snow gawd episodes...shows who the best character on the show is :wow:

And I think next week gonna be trill too...damn I love this show...Ima legit cry when the series end lol...shyt might hurt more than when Sopranos ended

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
HBO now getting canceled...

Half hour delay on the biggest episode of the season? Inexcusable...:camby:

I'd rather wait an hour and pirate this shyt...

The episode itself was crack...

Felt like a battle scene out of Braveheart...

Jon sword game was...:wow:
Baelish da gawd came through in the clutch and crushed the buildings...:salute:

Of course we had to start it off with the little homie Rickon catching an arrow through the chest...:francis:

Lost the big homie to, he was the real MVP tonight...

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From a slimy perspective, no she shouldn't have....The Vale (and littlefinger) are in HER pocket...not Jon's

But attacking Winterfell was her idea so if they're in her pocket then she should have used them instead of continually bullying Jon into fighting and forcing him to make those decisions. She could have done all that by herself. Jon was just trying to rest.

I think the secret is her payback for Jon not giving 2 shyts about her info on Ramsey. Maybe if Jon had taken her seriously she would have said something.

Well that's a really stupid, emotional and irrational reason for withholding that information. Thanks for making her look even worse :mjlol:

FYI, Jon was willing to listen but Sansa wasn't saying anything.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Nah. She never planned on telling Jon about LF's army. She had ample time and opportunity.

My top 5 at the moment

1. Hardhome
2. Battle of the b*stards
3. Blackwater
4. Rains of Castamere
5. Watchers on the Wall

3 of those are 80% Snow gawd episodes...shows who the best character on the show is :wow:
Putting House Stark and the entire GoT franchise on his back. :wow: