Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Too early? Only 2 episodes left

I don't think they're invading this season. :patrice: I think this season is just Ramsay taking that L and Starks getting Winterfell back. White walkers invade next season while everyone tries to get their shyt together, and maybe Dany finally makes it to Westeros.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I guess you forgot the part where he killed like 8 ironborn solo while butt fukking naked:usure:
There was a gang of people with him and the ironborn are notoriously shytty at combat. Sailing is their thing. Remember when Theon and his crew got washed and they were too cowardly to stand up to Ramsay? Yeah.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I don't think they're invading this season. :patrice: I think this season is just Ramsay taking that L and Starks getting Winterfell back. White walkers invade next season while everyone tries to get their shyt together, and maybe Dany finally makes it to Westeros.
Idk, we've only seen them once. Gotta think they'll do something else with them since there's no stoneheart.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
There was a gang of people with him and the ironborn are notoriously shytty at combat. Sailing is their thing. Remember when Theon and his crew got washed and they were too cowardly to stand up to Ramsay? Yeah.
I'm saying...they excel at raiding and what not...hoping off the boat and pillaging and then dipping off

Stannis been pointed out how overblown the Iron Islands fame is

They softer than the shyt they sail their ships on :camby:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Magazine preview for ep 9 with a nugget regarding Dany

looks like Yara might try to take Daarios place in her small council:youngsabo:

JQFDeUC.jpg

Daps
Jaime Lannister even using his non-sword hand is still a better fighter than Bolton's b*stard

Bron would wash this fukk too

Ramsey knows how to play the game and his sadistic tendencies give him an edge in many situations but that's about it

wtf has Lefty done to make you make such a ridiculous statement? :what: :dahell: :wtf:

I'm not convinced that fakkit could beat Hot Pie at this point.

For everybody complaining about Blackfish dying off-screen y'all need to direct your complaints at none other than hoe ass Jamie Lannister. Lord Edmure saw to it that no one else in that castle was going to put up a fight, there's no excuse for Jamie not to go find the Blackfish himself. But Jamie's a bytch and a bytch gon' be a bytch, I suppose. Robert killed Rhaegar, not some random ass Baratheon soldiers. What notable kills does Jamie have??? All he has is a senile old man, who he had to stab in the back. Arya has more notable kills than him. Tyrion has more notable kills than him. Sam the Slayer has more notable kills than him. You guys have GOT to take this fakkit off of that pedal stool, already. It's getting ridiculous. :camby:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Robert killed Rhaegar, not some random ass Baratheon soldiers. What notable kills does Jamie have??? All he has is a senile old man, who he had to stab in the back. Arya has more notable kills than him. Tyrion has more notable kills than him. Sam the Slayer has more notable kills than him. You guys have GOT to take this fakkit off of that pedal stool, already. It's getting ridiculous. :camby:

:damn:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Too early for White walkers. I'm betting all my coli cash on Littlefinger coming in for the assist.

that would be the best guess if jon and the wilding's are getting waxed.. but then again, it is littlefinger...maybe he watches the boltons take out jon and sansa's army, then takes out ramsey and takes winterfell for himself or something. i wouldn't put it past the guy to pull some shyt like that.

i wonder how much time they're gonna put into that battle cuz they have a ton of storylines to work through in the next couple episodes.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ramsey's fighting looked :flabbynsick: when the Greyjoys invaded. Dude won because he's not going to lose against Z tier no name characters. That's not really a good gauge of his skill. I don't recall him ever fighting someone especially skilled.

Jon Snow put in work on the front lines of two of the shows biggest battles, at Hardhome and when the wildlings attacked The Wall. Killed a White Walker, had the Night's King looking at him like :ufdup:

Ramsey is a cool character but The Night's King don't know who the fukk he is. There's levels to this shyt.

Having said all that, they'll probably have Sansa or somebody die because there's really no way they can not get Winterfell at this point. If they fail to get Winterfell it's gonna be :comeon:because I realize this is "GOT" and their whole gimmick is "bad shyt has to happen" but some of these plot lines need to start moving forward ASAP.

Fred.

Last edited:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Theon's fighting looked :flabbynsick: when the Greyjoys invaded. Dude won because he's not going to lose against Z tier no name characters. That's not really a good gauge of his skill. I don't recall him ever fighting someone especially skilled.

Jon Snow put in work on the front lines of two of the shows biggest battles, at Hardhome and when the wildlings attacked The Wall. Killed a White Walker, had the Night's King looking at him like :ufdup:

Theon is a cool character but The Night's King don't know who the fukk he is. There's levels to this shyt.

Having said all that, they'll probably have Sansa or somebody die because there's really no way they can not get Winterfell at this point. If they fail to get Winterfell it's gonna be :comeon:because I realize this is "GOT" and their whole gimmick is "bad shyt has to happen" but some of these plot lines need to start moving forward ASAP.

Fred.

Rickon gonna get that work. Though, I could see Sansa getting killed instead as her character arc would make her death more gut wrenching but, Imma say Rickon. He dies. Sansa gets Winterfell as the Queen in the North. Jon goes off to fight the Others :yeshrug: