Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
His brother got close enough to the wall to rip open the gate. They all saw him coming and there wasn't fukk all they could do about it due him being a giant. :manny:

It was like 8000 Wildlings vs 100 NW members. He had cover fire galore, mammoths, the height of the wall, and the night to help him get evade arrows.

But what happened when he got close enough for hand to hand combat? He got killed by 6 weak ass Nights Watch brothers that were scared as hell. What would an entire well trained army do to him?

A giant sent on his own to break down a wall with thousands of archers, thousands of Calvary, and thousands of foot soildersposted would get murdered before he made it 1000 feet to the walls of Winterfell.

I'm sure Jon plans to use Wun Wun to break Winterfells main gate, but he has to reach it first. And he isn't stealthing a giant across that huge open field before his ass gets shot down.:mjlol:

Last edited:

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
I atill dont get how ghe wildling army went from 100k strong, picking more up at hardhime and now theres only 2k fighters. They didnt kill that many during the battle at the wall. 80k didnt starve to death.

Someone explain this to me.
I thought they lost a majority at Hardhome when the zombies came out the cut (I might be wrong though)

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I atill dont get how ghe wildling army went from 100k strong, picking more up at hardhime and now theres only 2k fighters. They didnt kill that many during the battle at the wall. 80k didnt starve to death.

Someone explain this to me.

Maynce and Jon probably played fast and loose with the overall number, rounding up to a clean 100k. But in either event, the majority were massacred at Hardhome.

The remaining bulk are women, children, and old people, and it's feasible that many of them are starving.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
How many Wildlings would you estimate were left there?

IClR0KR.jpg

:manny:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You are blinded by your rage. You see the sith lord as a mindless brute but you fail to remember the evidence of the contrary.

He has underminded a castle using a man trained with torture and sausage eating by convincing him to act like his old self...That right there speaks to his ability to lead through terror.

He loves betraying promises in the most sadistic way but he only promises when there are no other options so you are fukked either way.

He ignores "sound advice" for Opportunity and as such, has annihilated Stannis on the battlefield when his father wanted to let them siege.

To top it off, this guy has been 3 steps ahead of every single plot to undermine him every single season and has an incredibly good interrogation policy. He is also by far the best fighter in Westeros.

"Best Fighter?"

1. This muthafukka never backs down from a fight.
2. He uses fukking daggers.
3. He eats apples while dealing with assassins.
4. Nothing bothers this dude. NOTHING.
5. He is part of a pack of dogs. FOR fukkS SAKE
Who's the best fighter in westeros? :usure: