13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16-1.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

22.jpg

I think the preview for episode 9 has a bit of misdirection.

Around 8 seconds Sansa says "you don't know him," to Jon. It's edited in a way to make you think she is referring to Ramsay but I think she might be telling Jon about Littlefinger's offer and trying to rationalize why she didn't tell him sooner. Otherwise I'm not sure why they would be having a last minute dispute before the battle. She's already told Jon that Ramsay is a monster. Jon already read the letter. Lord Glover already told Jon Ramsay flays people. So I really think Sansa might actually be talking about Littlefinger and the Knights of the Vale in that pre-battle scene.

I have a theory that Jon is going to try to challenge Jeffrey Dahmer Bolton to a one on one duel, hence the line "Thousands don't have to die, only one of us" and when he tells Sansa that's where the "You don't know HIM" comes from, in attempts to realize that he shouldn't underestimate Jeffrey Dahmer Bolton. I don't think Jon would turn down or even much question help from Little Finger's Knights Of The Vale and this particular juncture

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I have a theory that Jon is going to try to challenge Jeffrey Dahmer Bolton to a one on one duel, hence the line "Thousands don't have to die, only one of us" and when he tells Sansa that's where the "You don't know HIM" comes from, in attempts to realize that he shouldn't underestimate Jeffrey Dahmer Bolton. I don't think Jon would turn down or even much question help from Little Finger's Knights Of The Vale and this particular juncture

yeah it's pretty clear to me that a few things have happened

1. LF married off Sansa and Ramsay, then went to Cersei to snitch. Remember Sansa is technically married to Tyrion still.

2. Cersei promised to make LF Warden of the North if he rides on the Boltons with he Vale

3. LF convinces the Vale to ride on the Boltons

4. Sansa writes a letter to someone asking for help, in the letter it mentions a promise to protect and to ride north. Sounds like it's a letter to LF asking for help.

5. All signs point to LF riding to the north to fight the Boltons

6. Sansa threatened LF and also LF seemingly has been playing his own game, this makes for the inevitable LF switch to happen, in which LF decides to take Winterfell for his own . The question is of course what he does with his "nephew" because he's much more powerful being the warden of the north and king of the vale. He would in one fail swoop be stronger than any army.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I want to see a sequence where Ramsey has some prisoners skin attached to a catapult while their bodies remain cuffed, and rips the body apart while throwing Flaming rocks from the catapult, that would be some :damn: :demonic: shyt
:dwillhuh::merchant:
nikka I'm legit concerned that you not only came up with that but want to see it too

That's too much:demonic:

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They don't have time for all of that. Winter is coming. If they don't have Winterfell by the time the snow storms that fukked Stannis returns then they have already lost.

They have no other choice but to draw Ramsay out for a battle.

The real poor strategy is Ramsay choosing to engage them. He could just wait them out since he knows the Wildlings can't mount a siege. That's what Roose would do.

But Ramsay is a prideful motherfukking that has had a hard on for Jon Snow since last season so his dumb ass ain't gonna back down especially after his "Ask Jon he don't want it with Hov" come and see letter.

You are blinded by your rage. You see the sith lord as a mindless brute but you fail to remember the evidence of the contrary.

He has underminded a castle using a man trained with torture and sausage eating by convincing him to act like his old self...That right there speaks to his ability to lead through terror.

He loves betraying promises in the most sadistic way but he only promises when there are no other options so you are fukked either way.

He ignores "sound advice" for Opportunity and as such, has annihilated Stannis on the battlefield when his father wanted to let them siege.

To top it off, this guy has been 3 steps ahead of every single plot to undermine him every single season and has an incredibly good interrogation policy. He is also by far the best fighter in Westeros.

"Best Fighter?"

1. This muthafukka never backs down from a fight.
2. He uses fukking daggers.
3. He eats apples while dealing with assassins.
4. Nothing bothers this dude. NOTHING.
5. He is part of a pack of dogs. FOR fukkS SAKE

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
More photos from the battle

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

9.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16-1.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

22.jpg

I think the preview for episode 9 has a bit of misdirection.

Around 8 seconds Sansa says "you don't know him," to Jon. It's edited in a way to make you think she is referring to Ramsay but I think she might be telling Jon about Littlefinger's offer and trying to rationalize why she didn't tell him sooner. Otherwise I'm not sure why they would be having a last minute dispute before the battle. She's already told Jon that Ramsay is a monster. Jon already read the letter. Lord Glover already told Jon Ramsay flays people. So I really think Sansa might actually be talking about Littlefinger and the Knights of the Vale in that pre-battle scene.

Yea basic television/narrative storytelling tells us that the Starks win this. The thing is at what cost. A major character is probably going to end up dying. That or Bran makes it past the wall with and brings the wrath of the whitewalkers right behind him. Either way, Ramsey has to die. I can't see him making out of this alive.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
He is also by far the best fighter in Westeros.
Jaime Lannister even using his non-sword hand is still a better fighter than Bolton's b*stard

Bron would wash this fukk too

Ramsey knows how to play the game and his sadistic tendencies give him an edge in many situations but that's about it

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I know the trailer was entirely focused on the north but there is no way they devote the whole episode to this Battle. There's too many storylines to wrap up to possibly do it all in the last episode.

• Battle in Mereen
  • Bran, Meera and Benjen
  • Kings Landing
  • Sam and Gilly
  • The hound and BWB
  • Arya (though last episode may have been her wrap up, hopefully not)
  • Jamie in the riverlands
  • The GreyJoys
  • And possibly Dorne. Though I'm not holding my breath on this one
Unless they converge some of these plots into each other like the Greyjoys and Mereen or Bran shows up during b*stard bowl, then it'll be difficult to imagine how they focus next week on just the battle. Unless they do a Hardhome and only take up 50-60% of the episode.

Last edited:

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jaime Lannister even using his non-sword hand is still a better fighter than Bolton's b*stard

Bron would wash this fukk too

Ramsey knows how to play the game and his sadistic tendencies give him an edge in many situations but that's about it

I guess you forgot the part where he killed like 8 ironborn solo while butt fukking naked:usure:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:dwillhuh::merchant:
nikka I'm legit concerned that you not only came up with that but want to see it too

That's too much:demonic:
The only way you can implement the Bolton flaying of the skin, and Ramsey sick ass mind into a war scene, shyt would be perfect.. im expecting a whole bunch of Ramsey fukkery in this next episode