Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
you're speculating that she can't use faces because she said she's Arya stark? big reach there, she's used a face before, so I'm assuming she can still do that.
breh it's a tv show, you watch one long enough you can see certain beats in writing that frame the story direction. That scene with jaquen was basically the writers saying this storyline is done. Why would she be able to wear other ppls faces when she refuses to be "no one" :why:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
it's comedy. after all the theories from arya having split personalities to stuffing her clothes with pig meat and prop blood. it turns out the bytch just got shanked:pachaha::deadmanny:

people made up those theories to explain how she could survive what seemed like a fatal wound. her surviving because of some hot soup and lean isn't much better :yeshrug:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
i think he was still under guise
yea I thought that too. but when they departed and he already revealed himself to be a faceless man, he still told arya her names could be offered to the red god. seems like at this point he would just say the many faced god since he had no problem letting arya know he was a faceless man. idk. just seems weird to me. could be insignificant :yeshrug:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
breh it's a tv show, you watch one long enough you can see certain beats in writing that frame the story direction. That scene with jaquen was basically the writers saying this storyline is done. Why would she be able to wear other ppls faces when she refuses to be "no one" :why:

you're using an meme like it's a guaranteed. fact is you don't know and are speculating....does she lose her fighting ability too because she simply said "she's Arya stark" I mean you've put no logic to it, just her uttering a few words makes her unlearn everything she was taught and has shown to be able to do. lol

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
yea I thought that too. but when they departed and he already revealed himself to be a faceless man, he still told arya her names could be offered to the red god. seems like at this point he would just say the many faced god since he had no problem letting arya know he was a faceless man. idk. just seems weird to me. could be insignificant :yeshrug:

could be that he was referencing the red gd because that's who Arya would have known about?

But i think they see all these guys as the same, hence the "many face gd"

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
you're using an meme like it's a guaranteed. fact is you don't know and are speculating....does she lose her fighting ability too because she simply said "she's Arya stark" I mean you've put no logic to it, just her uttering a few words makes her unlearn everything she was taught and has shown to be able to do. lol
Fighting is hand to hand combat, the skill of changing faces involves mysticism. How many fantasy/action/adventure/sci-fi tropes involves a protagonist having to "believe" before pulling off the extraordinary? Her I am arya stark stance goes against the whole philosophy of the faceless men :heh:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fighting is hand to hand combat, the skill of changing faces involves mysticism. How many fantasy/action/adventure/sci-fi tropes involves a protagonist having to "believe" before pulling off the extraordinary? Her I am arya stark stance goes against the whole philosophy of the faceless men :heh:
Well the writers said "regardless of how boring it looks it plays a major role for arya stark in the long run."

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

you're wrong

we will see next season probably since Arya is done this season by then I'll have forgotten this conversation, lucky you.

there would be no reason to show Arya learning this skillset nor showing her cut the waif's face off, if this was a skill meant to be forgotten.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
aight I was a little letdown by this episode. This season has been piff and I think the final two episodes will continue that but this was the weakest of the season. It had some good moments but I'll start with the bad.

TWO YEARS basically we spend with Arya learning about the Many Faced God. We learn that they are nothing more than some hired assassins with some trickery and that's fine but so much time wasted there for Arya to just kill Waif and then be like "it's been real, Jaquen." chunk up the deuce and bounce. :what:

Then Jaquen is like " :manny: " and lets her go. :wtf:

We should have at least gotten to see Waif killed on screen that ho had it coming :damn: :damn:
Basically this