Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I wonder how Dany is gonna feel about Tyrion bringing hellfire down on Mereen. She's gotta understand it, at least. They've both tried to push their western ideals on a culture that rejects it wholeheartedly and it backfired on them both.

It's a nice little parallel.

i think it was more of a hit on Tyrion, that he isn't fit to be a leader despite all his characteristics

GOT continuously shows, the weak from the strong and all in between and the flaws.

we've seen 2 kings die, we've seen Ned die, we've seen Jon get stabbed up, Rob die, the King of Dorn die, the prince of dorn die, etc etc. It shows how no one is absolute

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Now, the shyt with Cersei and The Mountain was great. :mjlol:

These faith nikkas like :rudy: out the way, big man. Ol' bytch ass Lancel.

Mountain gave that one nikka a Demon Kane choke slam and then ripped his fukkin head off, Lancel like

BKab3C9.gif

which is why they took of the option of trail by combat

Cersei being stupid again, she could have just went with them , had a chat and came back. Now she blew her chance of trial by combat

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
aight I was a little letdown by this episode. This season has been piff and I think the final two episodes will continue that but this was the weakest of the season. It had some good moments but I'll start with the bad.

TWO YEARS basically we spend with Arya learning about the Many Faced God. We learn that they are nothing more than some hired assassins with some trickery and that's fine but so much time wasted there for Arya to just kill Waif and then be like "it's been real, Jaquen." chunk up the deuce and bounce. :what:

Then Jaquen is like " :manny: " and lets her go. :wtf:

We should have at least gotten to see Waif killed on screen that ho had it coming :damn: :damn:

so her learning the ability of fighting and also potentially wearing peoples faces, is 2 years of nothing?

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I'm almost positive it's about wildfire. It seems like the only thing that has been set up.

1. Bran's vision showed wildfire, not only reminding the audience what it is, but showing that the pyromancers had a stash deep within the city.
2. In Bran's vision, the wildfire exploded, which isn't what happened with the Mad King. That seems to be a vision of the future, not the past.
3. When Dany had her vision, she visited a throne room that looked like it was either snowed in, or burnt to ash. Ever since then I've felt like when Dany finally made it to King's Landing, she would find a destroyed Throne Room.
4. Cersei has said several times that she would burn the city to the ground. She was the one in season 2 that originally had the pyromancers producing wildfire, before Tyrion took over.
5. Jaimie stopped the mad king from burning king's landing, and forever tarnished his name because of it, so it would be especially compelling to see Jaimie react to the news that Cersei succeeded in doing what he lost his honor to stop.
6. Olenna's comment to Cersei. "What do you plan to do? Kill them all?" feels way too much like foreshadowing. How will she kill them all with just Frankenmountain?
7. Cersei asked Qyburn about the rumors. "Rumors or something more?" and he said "More. A lot more." Seems to point to there being a lot more wildfire than what Tyrion used up. His little birds would have been small enough to go through those little tunnels to investigate.

Someone mentioned it could be about the Tyrells killing Joffrey, but who would they have found that out from? Littlefinger and Sansa are thousands of miles away. Ser Dontos is dead. And the only other two that knew are Margery and Olenna. If someone else knows, they sure haven't set it up. And even if it was, what would that matter anyway? Cersei already hates the Tyrells, she's already been plotting to get rid of them, finding out that they were involved wouldn't really alter her motivations enough for it to be a compelling plot point.

didn't Tyrion use up all the wildfire during the seige of KL, you might be right about there being a stash but I can't imagine they needed the "birds" to find out there were wildfire stashed.

the birds had to dig up some dirt on someone that she can use.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
so her learning the ability of fighting and also potentially wearing peoples faces, is 2 years of nothing?
you can only wear faces if you accept you are no one, her last words to jaquen affirms she's done with that. Her knowing how to fight isn't the kind of pay off one would hope for all that build up. Its like they had nothing for the actress so just kept her busy with that for 2 years. We lost though

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
.something has me confused though. don't know if it's been brought up before. but I was lookin back through jaquen-arya scenes. and in season 2, jaquen says he worships the Red God. every scene he only mentions the red god....he never once mentions the many faced god. so which god does he worship?....are they both the same?....this shyt got me confused as fukk. even when him and arya part ways and he offers to help her become a faceless man, he still only mentions the red god. he says "a girl has many names on her lips....joffrey, cersei, tywin lannister, llyn payne, the hound....names to offer up to the red god...she can offer them all...one by one"

then when they reunite in season 5, it's only the many faced god. he never mentions the red god again:dahell: ....shyt is weird. got me thinking back to the melisandre telling arya they will meet again. I think jaquen got a lot more story left.

Last edited:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
you can only wear faces if you accept you are no one, her last words to jaquen affirms she's done with that. Her knowing how to fight isn't the kind of pay off one would hope for all that build up. Its like they had nothing for the actress so just kept her busy with that for 2 years. We lost though

you're speculating that she can't use faces because she said she's Arya stark? big reach there, she's used a face before, so I'm assuming she can still do that.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
something has me confused though. don't know if it's been brought up before. but I was lookin back through jaquen-arya scenes. and in season 2, jaquen says he worships the Red God. every scene he only mentions the red god....he never once mentions the many faced god. so which god does he worship?....are they both the same?....this shyt got me confused as fukk. even when him and arya part ways and he offers to help her become a faceless man, he still only mentions the red god. he says "a girl has many names on her lips....joffrey, cersei, tywin lannister, llyn payne, the hound....names to offer up to the red god...she can offer them all...one by one"

then when they reunite in season 5, it's only the many faced god. he never mentions the red god again:dahell: ....shyt is weird. got me thinking back to the mlasandre telling arya they will meet again. I think jaquen got more story left in this bytch.

many faced men believe all the death g*ds are the same g*d just everyone has a different name for them. When he was saying red g*d, i think he was still under guise

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Anyone think it might be Cersei who ultimately takes out Tommen? The ironic final blow from the mother who loves her kids to death to complete the prophecy. I could see this happening while she's about to die as well. Just a theory :yeshrug:

if she kills Tommen then I'll believe she actually killed Joffrey as well.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We will definitely see Jaquen again. The Faceless Men have some part to play in the ending of the story. It's alluded to in the books as well.