"In case y'all forgot who the fukk I am :birdman:"

tumblr_o8oz46h5gU1r72dfyo1_500.gif

tumblr_o8oz46h5gU1r72dfyo2_500.gif

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
syrio never came across as a killer, secondly, it would void all of the things that help make arya who she is if she had been chillin with syrio all these years - being on the run/on her way to the wall, getting captured, rolling with the hound - she had many gifts, many of which she honed thru those real life struggles.

and not to you, but in general, i don't know what the love affair is with syrio - reason, season, lifetime - he had his reason for being in the show, he served it, move on.

I'm not saying she had to spend seasons with Syrio just that I would've rather seen her train with him cause I liked her scenes with him better than the FM. And I cant speak for everyone but id say Syrio was most likely beloved cause of his willingness to stand and die protecting Arya. Without him she wouldve been a hostage of the Lannisters at a time when her own father was taken into the dungeons and all of his men were killed. It was a hopeless time for the Starks and he gave probly the most beloved Stark a chance to survive.

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
aight I was a little letdown by this episode. This season has been piff and I think the final two episodes will continue that but this was the weakest of the season. It had some good moments but I'll start with the bad.

TWO YEARS basically we spend with Arya learning about the Many Faced God. We learn that they are nothing more than some hired assassins with some trickery and that's fine but so much time wasted there for Arya to just kill Waif and then be like "it's been real, Jaquen." chunk up the deuce and bounce. :what:

Then Jaquen is like " :manny: " and lets her go. :wtf:

We should have at least gotten to see Waif killed on screen that ho had it coming :damn: :damn:
:bryan:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3 straight filler episodes. fukk these writers :shaq2:

This season confirms that GoT is NOT a goat series. It's really good but not the wire/sopranos/BB hell I'd put Ray Donovan ahead

Can someone ban this fakkit from this thread? Every single PAGE he is in here whining and looking for fukking attention.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm not saying she had to spend seasons with Syrio just that I would've rather seen her train with him cause I liked her scenes with him better than the FM. And I cant speak for everyone but id say Syrio was most likely beloved cause of his willingness to stand and die protecting Arya. Without him she wouldve been a hostage of the Lannisters at a time when her own father was taken into the dungeons and all of his men were killed. It was a hopeless time for the Starks and he gave probly the most beloved Stark a chance to survive.
This is the exact reason why I can't understand why people pine for him, he was in the story for a reason, he served his purpose and it's time to move on. He has a trophy on the mantle, but we replaced him with new starters :manny:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Oooooo oooooo oooooo oooh my gawd!!!!!!

THAT EPISODE WAS FULL OF SO MUCH CRACK....I'M NODDING OFF RIGHT NOW nikka :damn::damn::damn:

The black fish :lawd:
Kelly-C :cape:
Arya :mindblown::steviej::banderas:

I thought I was watching the Jason Bourne nikka!!!! Yall seent them camera angles!? Ya'll felt the tension!?

When Arya sliced the candle :wow:

BOSS LEVEL nikka.

#starkset #wolfgang for liiiiiife

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the exact reason why I can't understand why people pine for him, he was in the story for a reason, he served his purpose and it's time to move on. He has a trophy on the mantle, but we replaced him with new starters :manny:

Yea I didnt really care to see him make a comeback it wouldnt of fit with the story at all theres no reason Meryn Trant wouldnt kill him on the spot