Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Daps
That was called training? She was just swinging a stick around like a crazy person. She was getting served by the waif repeatedly.

Waif beat Arya in places where there was light/outdoors.

Arya got used to fighting in the dark. That's why she lured her in to the dark room.

It was bound to happen. That's why Jaqen smirked at the end.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
That was called training? She was just swinging a stick around like a crazy person. She was getting served by the waif repeatedly.
Evidently it worked because she murked the bytch in a dark ass room with a stab wound

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Dany would be Jon's aunt though because she's Rhaegar's sister.
But the line of succession goes thru the first male, and westeros doesn't recognize female leaders unless they're the only heir left (in which case she'll be supplanted by her son or overthrown). Rhaegar is the mad kings first son, and jon is rhaegar's first son, therefore his claim supersedes dany's

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To make Arya a stone cold killer

They could've just had her learn from Syrio in that case. I mean all they did was show The Waif beating her ass continuously with a stick and her going to attempt to poison people so it's not like she's learned all that much. I think, or at least hope, the book is gona go much deeper into the Faceless Men and their history and the magic involved. Why have their origins in Valyria and not tie them into the history there in a deeper way?

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
But the line of succession goes thru the first male, and westeros doesn't recognize female leaders unless they're the only heir left (in which case she'll be supplanted by her son or overthrown). Rhaegar is the mad kings first son, and jon is rhaegar's first son, therefore his claim supersedes dany's

Jon is still a b*stard as Rhaegar was married to Ellia Martell and not Lyanna Stark. He's not a legitimized Targaryen.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Really enjoyed this episode. Onto my thoughts

- The Hound back to his killing ways:russ: the Homie made SHORT work of those fakkits in the woods (No Omar Mateen) and met up with the REAL brotherhood. Hopefully we can put all of those Lady Stoneheart rumors to bed now because it's way too late in the season to properly introduce her.

- Jamie Lannister back to being the fukkboy he was destined to be. I have NO IDEA why anybody would want to see "redemption" for a child maiming, Kin killing, incest driven a$$hole like Jamie. Need I remind everyone that he PUSHED an innocent child out of a window because he couldn't keep himself from fukking his SISTER:why:. Jamie revealed himself for what he is to Edmure and it was gully, spiteful, and fukking twisted. Brienne back to her failing ways:wtb: I thought she had her swag back after beheading Stannis but NOBODY in GOT goes a season without an L. Podrick and Bronn reunion was:pachaha: Bron been about that life since season 1 and he just trying to give Podrick some game, in order to make that transition from the streets to the fame. Edmure is gonna get alot of hate but the dude just spent THREE YEARS rotting in a cell tortured, beaten, and starved. Only for the first time he sees the light of the day to be with a knife pressed against his throat and his uncle daring his enemies to go ahead and cut his throat. Edmure was truly a man with no more fukks left to give. Now I'm not saying that I agree with surrendering your ancestral home to the people responsible for murdering your sister and nephew.....but I understand:wow:

-Regarding Arya, my prediction from last week came true almost to a T:youngsabo:. Although I was NOT feeling that Arya apparently thought it was cool to admire the sunset knowing faceless assassins were after her and take MULTIPLE stab wounds to the abdomen while only needing a few stitches and a good night's sleep to recover...but fukk it, it's Game Of Thrones, suspension of belief is basically a requisite for this shyt. And the Needle against the candle sequence was fantastic. At this point I'm just glad that the Bravoos/faceless men storyline has come to a close. It's time for the last remaining Starks to come together under the Winterfell homestead.

-Kings Landing's storyline is a little worse for wear without Margery or the Sparrow sprucing things up. Tommen is finding new and improved ways to show that being a child born of incest is simply a one way ticket to bytchville. Cersei is still an idiot who plays her hand WAYYYYYYYYYYY to early, and for her ignorance lost the right to trial by combat. The Mountain is thugged out to the zenith, there's no way Clagenbowl goes down now because as soon as Hound sees him he'd be like

I have absolutely NO idea what the "rumor" is. Either it's some dirt on the supposedly pure Sparrow (would be HILARIOUS if Littlefinger's brothel makes a return by showing Sparrow getting some stank on his handglow) or its confirmation that Tyrion is alive and in Mereen. The very NEXT scene was a closeup of Tyrion. Speaking of everyone's favorite imp....

-Drinking games between Tyrion, Greyworm, and Melesandai return tonight. I actually enjoyed Greyworm's "joke" and Melesandai looked like she was ready to do something strange for some change :shaq: when that liquor hits her. Varys and Tyrion are the best bro friends next to Jamie and Bron but Varys REALLY leaving because he's scared of them Lord Of The Light zealots. One of the seven black people in all of Westeros is a FINE convert who was probably enslaved and brainwashed into following the teachings of white Jesus :mjcry:. Of COURSE Dany the white savior supreme shows up in one of her patented last minute appearances:martin:. Whatever, I'm just glad we'll FINALLY get some action in Mereen.

Next Week's predictions...

No Bran, No Arya, No Cersei, No Jamie. Just Jon Snow Vs. Jeffrey Dahmer Bolton. The battle we've been waiting for since Jon read that letter aloud. Jon is going to challenge Everyone's favorite psychopath to a duel, winner takes all, which is where the "not everyone has to die, just one of us" line comes from. When he tells Sansa of this plan this is where the "You don't KNOW HIM!!" line comes from, trying to tell Jon not to feel so confident. Dahmer Bolton is going to refuse the duel and all out war commences. I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that Davos will die, because in these types of battles SOMEBODY has to. Winterfell will be reclaimed but Rickon will also die. Leaving Sansa as the rightful Queen of Winterfell.

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
They could've just had her learn from Syrio in that case. I mean all they did was show The Waif beating her ass continuously with a stick and her going to attempt to poison people so it's not like she's learned all that much. I think, or at least hope, the book is gona go much deeper into the Faceless Men and their history and the magic involved. Why have their origins in Valyria and not tie them into the history there in a deeper way?
I mean she was there for damn near two seasons which is however many years in the show, i think it's implied that she had more training than just getting her ass beat. secondly, she showed improvement in her fighting, just because she couldn't match toe to toe with the waif doesn't mean she ain't nice in them streets/nicer than the average adversary, look how she did meryn trant. she learned a lot such as being elusive, gaining trust, playing a part, fighting, methods of murder, etc as well as picked up the skill of fighting in darkness, something the waif didn't even possess. I don't know how people look at this and don't see the evolution.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Arya learned basically nothing from the Faceless men. All she did was train with sticks, get her ass beat, and sniff poisons. :mjcry:

The scene of her sailing to Braavos is my favorite scene in all of GOT thus far: the scenery, the score, the Braavosi being shocked and telling her she will have a cabin, etcetera. That shyt was beautiful. There was so much hope in that scene. :mjcry:. If this whole journey ends like this, it's just :ehh:. There are more gratifying ways for Arya to realize she's someone that wouldn't have taken two seasons.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Jon is still a b*stard as Rhaegar was married to Ellia Martell and not Lyanna Stark. He's not a legitimized Targaryen.
This is under the assumption he's legitimized, but I also don't know that he'd be treated like a common b*stard if at all, his mother is Lyanna stark - noble blood, not some street tavern whore...anyway, none of this matters until or if it's revealed to him and he decides to do something with it