1 giant

Vs

5000 boltons
4000 karstarks
4000 umbers

Not looking good..

How many men the blackfish got? 2000?

Only hope i see is little finger with his 16,000 men

When did they say the Umbers and Boltons had four thousand a piece. And when did they say they were all stationed or heading to Winterfell?

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When did they say the Umbers and Boltons had four thousand a piece. And when did they say they were all stationed or heading to Winterfell?

They said boltons had 5000, karstarks and umbers are the 2 largest houses after boltons so those numbers are estimated.

Also im pretty sure their armies would be there or whats the point?

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They said boltons had 5000, karstarks and umbers are the 2 largest houses after boltons so those numbers are estimated.

Also im pretty sure their armies would be there or whats the point?

Damn I hope not. Somehow Snowman needs to find a way. If Littlefinger pulls that shyt he pulled on Ned in season one on Jon I'm gonna lose my shyt brehs. Will legit be :to:

Daps
I don't know if they said the exact numbers, but they did mention that the Karstarks, Umbers, and Manderlys have more men than all of the other Northern houses combined. And since Ramsay sent that letter telling Jon to "Come and see" (still in awe of how bossed up that was :banderas:) I think it's safe to say they have those men in position ready for war

What I don't understand is why Jon, Sansa, and Davos didn't go straight to the Manderlys after leaving the Wildling camp. It's a numbers game, why just send a raven instead of going in person to try to secure the largest house that hasn't yet declared???:mindblown:

EDIT:
HornwoodMap.jpg

The Manderlys are far as fukk and would involve crossing hostile territory, so I get it.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
saw a theory that says ramsay wins at winterfell and burns john..

But john does not burn and comes out of the fire with white hair :jbhmm:

Im not sure how i feel about that :jbhmm:

While I like it in theory and it would be dope scene visually I don't think it makes sense because Jon has already had his big emotional "death and resurrection" sequence so it would be redundant, also Jeffrey Dahmer Bolton winning Winterfell goes DIRECTLY against the further development of Sansa. All that build up just for her to lose the one symbolic aspect of her family name?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
saw a theory that says ramsay wins at winterfell and burns john..

But john does not burn and comes out of the fire with white hair :jbhmm:

Im not sure how i feel about that :jbhmm:
He would be dead tho :dahell:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ramsay gon release rikkon before the battle begins the shoot him in the back with an arrow :mjcry:

I can see it now :mjcry: