Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
fukk outta here curious george.

it's called a spoiler for a reason.

you wanna click on spoilers and then get mad when you're spoiled? talk about being a dummy.

Na man, there's rules. You nikkas have a thread. You guys can have all the free conversation you want in a place where it won't affect anyone. I don't get while y'all acting like children.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Na man, there's rules. You nikkas have a thread. You guys can have all the free conversation you want in a place where it won't affect anyone. I don't get while y'all acting like children.

stop clicking on spoiler links.

if you don't want to be spoiled, WHY WOULD YOU CLICK ON A SPOILER LINK :mindblown:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
stop clicking on spoiler links.

if you don't want to be spoiled, WHY WOULD YOU CLICK ON A SPOILER LINK :mindblown:

Hey man we both have different stances on it. I am just saying there's no spoilers to episodes that haven't aired yet in the title, so book shyt is even worst lol. It's cool no need for a back and forth.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Hey man we both have different stances on it. I am just saying there's no spoilers to episodes that haven't aired yet in the title, so book shyt is even worst lol. It's cool no need for a back and forth.

i said nothing regards to the plot/details of the story.

i simply said how much i hated a character. he's corny and i hate his ass :camby:

irregardless, if you wanna be curious george and click on spoilers, then that's pretty dumb.

and if the owners of this site had a hard stance against spoilers, then they're dumb too for having a spoiler feature on their site.