Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Alt Shift X finally dropped his video for this week:

How did the Hound end up with Brother Ray? What’s Margaery up to? What are the wildlings thinking? Is Cersei really such a bad person? What’s Jaime struggling with at Riverrun? Is every Mormont as badass as little Lyanna? Why doesn’t Robett Glover support the Starks? What is Yara’s plan? How’s the Battle of the b*stards shaping up? What’s happening with Arya? And why does the brotherhood without banners attack a peaceful village?

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Did dude just spoiler Lady Stoneheart? I didn't know who she was until that video :snoop:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I was just about to post this. surprised he discussed the jaqen as Arya theory. I don't buy it

I don't see why not.

- The fight club theory sounds dope but would be derivative.
- How is Arya going to be doing parkour with a gut wound?
- We've seen him wear her face before...after drinking the poison SHE was supposed to drink as punishment.
- She goes from strapping up and hiding to walking around nonchalant in broad daylight like faceless assassins aren't on her ass.
- Her swag when negotiating her passage back to Westeros was completely different. She was laid back as fukk like Sexy Jesus.
- She was using her right hand in those scenes when throughout the series she's been left handed.

It's the only thing that makes sense really.

When he said "it's a shame, a girl has many gifts" he wasn't talking about Arya, he was talking about The Waif. Despite being a talented assassin she has failed miserably at being "no one". Arya still speaks of herself as "a girl" when she's talking to Jaquen. When she came back to get the co-sign to kill Ayra she said YOU promised ME.

Then he told her to make sure she doesn't suffer...and she goes and does the exact opposite, twists a knife in her gut so that she can die slow and painful. She ain't serving the many faced god or even looking to exact well deserved revenge...she's just getting her sadistic rocks off...shame...

Ayra gonna hit her with that Castor Troy...

:ufdup:

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
I don't see why not.

- The fight club theory sounds dope but would be derivative.
- How is Arya going to be doing parkour with a gut wound?
- We've seen him wear her face before...after drinking the poison SHE was supposed to drink as punishment.
- She goes from strapping up and hiding to walking around nonchalant in broad daylight like faceless assassins aren't on her ass.
- Her swag when negotiating her passage back to Westeros was completely different. She was laid back as fukk like Sexy Jesus.
- She was using her right hand in those scenes when throughout the series she's been left handed.

It's the only thing that makes sense really.

When he said "it's a shame, a girl has many gifts" he wasn't talking about Arya, he was talking about The Waif. Despite being a talented assassin she has failed miserably at being "no one". Arya still speaks of herself as "a girl" when she's talking to Jaquen. When she came back to get the co-sign to kill Ayra she said YOU promised ME.

Then he told her to make sure she doesn't suffer...and she goes and does the exact opposite, twists a knife in her gut so that she can die slow and painful. She ain't serving the many faced god or even looking to exact well deserved revenge...she's just getting her sadistic rocks off...shame...

Ayra gonna hit her with that Castor Troy...

:ufdup:

Yessir, so where does my nikka Syrio come into place, that promo image got a niggga thinking

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
saw a theory that says ramsay wins at winterfell and burns john..

But john does not burn and comes out of the fire with white hair :jbhmm:

Im not sure how i feel about that :jbhmm: