Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Dont worry, thats only a book spoiler for you. You aint never gonna see it on TV

:usure:

There was a character introduced in the last Ep that is very specific to that story line. And there is supposed to be some sort of "break the internet" type scenario that happens during the season and I doubt it was The Hound showing back up. It ain't more walkers, it ain't Hordor or and I doubt it will be any unexpected deaths of major characters either.

GRRM said it was a no go but remember that there have been lies told about this this show to the public before.

Yessir, so where does my nikka Syrio come into place, that promo image got a niggga thinking

Well we (and Arya) assume Syrio died but we never got confirmation, there is a theory is that he's a faceless man, if not Jaquen himself.

- He's from Bravos :sas2:
- Timeline wise, that would put him and Jaquen in the same area.
- How does Magic Sexy Jesus get locked up, thrown in a cell and sent to the wall...unless he wanted to?
- They both referred to her as a boy on their first meeting...even though they knew better, probably to put it in her mind to use it as a cover, which she did.
- We didn't see him die. (not today....not today)

In fact, when Ayra told The Hound about what happened he gave her the :martin: at the notion that a skilled fighter would fall to Trant and a couple Lannister men.

He was givin them nikkas work....EASY. Could have killed them, but the many faced god hadn't called their number. Faceless men don't kill people willy nilly...

Even if you wanna run with the assumption that he died because Trant didn't...we've seen Jaquen "die" right in front of Ayra after drinking her poison and pop right back up behind her. He could have duffed all of them out and found his way to to the black cells on purpose, to keep tabs on his apprentice.

Daps
I don't think I properly laughed at bytch ass Jamie Lannister from this episode.

Ser Bron straight up told him his money's on the old man if he were to shoot a fair one with the old man Blackfish....must've heard about old flabby Lord Eddard giving him that work in the streets of King's Landing:whew:

Then the Blackfish got a full measure of him and told him he ain't shyt to his face :mjlol:

Y'all gotta take this clown off of this pedal stool y'all have him on:camby:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright brehs lets add up these numbers

2000 wildlings
400 from smaller houses
62 from bear island
1 giant

Vs