Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Lady Mormont :laff: :laff:

She bout her business tho. Her political game is :whoo:

Sir Daavos has proven to be a fine advisor.

Sansa still thinks her word means something. Ol' dude ethered her about Robb and his FOREIGN WHORE. :mjlol:

Sansa's eyes tho, she's beautiful :to: just wish she wasn't riding around like a spoiled bytch. Thought she learned something guess not :francis:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
tumblr_o8bq9h2GBK1rszoo3o2_r1_540.gif

tumblr_o8bq9h2GBK1rszoo3o1_r1_540.gif

Blackfish: :scust:

Jamie: :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It was cool seeing all the smaller houses get their shine.

I got a bad feeling about Arya and Money Maywaifer. Arya's bleeding out :to:

I know these muthafukkas! I don't trust Martin, someone save her, I don't think she's built to survive that wound AND beat Waif :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Looking at the preview for next week and then reading the theory of this:patrice:

Might be the reason why they ain't talking about Arya

That would be the stupidest fukking thing ever on some pseudo-Lost levels of fukkerry. I HOPE that isn't the case

i dont get this clegane bowl theory, sure it would be fun to watch but why would the hound fight for bernie sanders?

Just to fight the Mountain I suppose. Oberyn fought on behalf of Tyrion simply to fight The Mountain

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I knew it I said it last week Queen Margery is wit the shyts. She's a natural born hustla. She got a plan. Get grandma outta there, some shyt bout to pop off. I hope she climbs in bed with Tommen and slit that lil fukkas throat. bytch ass.

he don't know what to do with that prime puss anyway :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The Sparrow proving more and more every episode he ain't shyt:mjlol: looking at Margery with the :shaq: while telling her it's her "duty" to open them legs for punk ass Tommen. He low key fiending and Margery might've peeped game as soon as he put his hand on her thigh.

I actually hope it's NOT leading up to this and The Sparrow really is a dedicated religious zealot. It would make it better when either Cersei or Margery split his head in two. But him being another p*ssy hungry a$$hole kind of takes away from his uniqueness.