Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Did those guys say they were with the Brotherhood or was it the "protecting the people" line that makes everyone think that?

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
I know we're supposed to be going on a trip to see Sansa become a "Boss" and reclaim Winterfell, but she needs to realise the North won't fight for her.

They could literally raise an army in Rickons name which would get them more followers, but that thought never crosses there mind? Although I'm sure a number of Northern houses are preparing to fight for Rickon the Black Wolf as he will become King of the North #fact

aKiller4rmdaSet

Genetic Lotto Winner
Daps
Reppin
piff
but obviously these gods exist in some capacity. atleast the many face god and the lord of light
so they''re just having people do their bidding on earth and then just leaving them fukked up after

Just cuz there's magic doesn't mean there gods, they could just be dealing with bran types.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Olenna made Cersei fall back :laff: :umad:

Sansa's like "Better put some respect on that stark name"
Everyone else: Oh word :rlylarson::umad:

Damn Theon even your sister is getting some

Lyanna Mormont with white Idris Elba :laff:
Show has some great child actors.

Maywaifer satisfied as fukk. But looking at the scene...and with how Arya was stabbed. She should have been spitting blood out, if she was really hurt. Broad twisted the knife...so yeah I'm thinking this is a Arya fakeout. A girl isn't so stupid.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Lol the high spearrow really feening for the queen p*ssy.

The creators really are ruthless: lets have the hound find peace, :lolbron: fuk it kill them all.

Then arya, when she got a boat ride I was like p.diddy - im coming home:blessed: then red wedding all over again.

Next episode is going to be fire. Finally the "i choose violance" scene

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
There's internet gossip that ayra has split personalities and the waif is her alter ego.

Looking at the preview for next week and then reading the theory of this:patrice:

Might be the reason why they ain't talking about Arya