Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Heshinsi

Rookie
Daps
I'm #starkset , but Robb had 2 major fukk ups

1. Beheading Karstark

2. Not respecting the political value of marriage by choosing some random ass brawd instead of the Frey allegiance.

Neither of those encourage other houses to have your back

The Freys were promised a marriage to a lord of a major house, not a king. When the marriage pact was made Ned was still Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North. Edmure being the Lord of Riverrun was a higher position than what was promised in the original marriage alliance. Having his daughter married to King Robb was not part of the deal.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Hopefully. That would explain why her cheesin ass was standing out there in broad daylight and smiled in the face of the most obvious faceless assassin ever. I legitimately thought that it was a dream sequence when that happened.

But then it runs into problems when she comes up out of the water and is looking at all those people like they might be the waif in disguise.
There's internet gossip that ayra has split personalities and the waif is her alter ego.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
They did my nikka Al Swearengen real dirty and I ain't happy about it...

One episode, not one cocksucker and he didn't even put sword to purpose...:francis:
That little fakkit Tommen crying to the Sparrow about Margary not giving him any p*ssy had me...:russ:

High Sparrow ain't fooling anybody though, dude wants to get in Margerys walls...I see you doggie...:umad:

The highlight of the episode was grandma Tyrell...She was so vulgar with that soul wildfire even my wife bust out a got damn...

and of course we can't have an episode without the Stark kids collecting more L's...I don't even know whats going on with Arya, you would figure she'd be more attentive now that she's betrayed the assassins...she knows they mask their appearance to get close to their target...What does she do? stays in the city all out in the open allowing somebody to creep up on her...I also don't understand why a trained assassin would shank someone in the gut instead of slit their throat...None of that shyt made any sense...

Last edited:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They did my nikka Al Swearengen real dirty and I ain't happy about it...

One episode, not one cocksucker and he didn't even put sword to purpose...:francis:
That little fakkit Tommen crying to the Sparrow about Margary not giving him any p*ssy had me...:russ:

High Sparrow ain't fooling anybody though, dude wants to get in Margerys walls...I see you doggie...:umad:

The highlight of the episode was grandma Tyrell...She was so vulger with that soul wildfire even my wife bust out a got damn...

and of course we can't have an episode without the Stark kids collecting more L's...I don't even know whats going on with Arya, you would figure she'd be more attentive now that she's betrayed the assassins...she knows they mask their appearance to get close to their target...What does she do? stays in the city all out in the open allowing somebody to creep up on her...I also don't understand why a trained assassin would shank someone in the gut instead of slit their throat...None of that shyt made any sense...

Maybe she wanted her to suffer.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Oh they remember. ..they remember they're all fukkups outside of Ned

Ned was a fukkup, too in that he favored honor over common sense and assumed everyone operated on his level as honest actors. His is a bit more forgivable but not any less dumb.

They all took an oath to ride or die. There was always a possibility they were going to lose. In grateful b*stards.

And they did. It was the disrespect that got to em.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
WTF was up with that arya scene though. She's just hanging around looking for passage to a ship and then gets stabbed by the waif like a bytch?

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Man I have been thinking about the Arya shyt for the last 5 minutes and I def believe she cooked up that stab and gave a public death performance, taking some cues from the theater troop.
and what if the bytch slit her throat?:dahell:....i'm not saying this couldn't be the case, but it would just be ridiculous.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
The Freys were promised a marriage to a lord of a major house, not a king. When the marriage pact was made Ned was still Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North. Edmure being the Lord of Riverrun was a higher position than what was promised in the original marriage alliance. Having his daughter married to King Robb was not part of the deal.
What marriage pact are you talking about?:skip:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I hope they don't do what it looks like they're setting up with this brotherhood without banners angle. :patrice:

I'm just not a fan of "her" or that, or whatever on the show. :usure:

See, this is the reason I need to actually read the books. I've been spoiled on so much shyt but I feel it'd still be interesting to read for myself.

People have been guessing that they'd do that or set it up for a couple of episodes now. And so far this season, a lot of predictions have been right. So you never know.