Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
really interested to see how the king's landing plot plays out.

wondering if cerci has anything left up her sleeve... she was left speechless for once. that usually means vengeance is coming.

wondering if margery can outsmart the sparrow...

Mannnn, I've been waiting for that 'I choose violence' line all season.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Man I have been thinking about the Arya shyt for the last 5 minutes and I def believe she cooked up that stab and gave a public death performance, taking some cues from the theater troop.

Hopefully. That would explain why her cheesin ass was standing out there in broad daylight and smiled in the face of the most obvious faceless assassin ever. I legitimately thought that it was a dream sequence when that happened.

But then it runs into problems when she comes up out of the water and is looking at all those people like they might be the waif in disguise.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
:comeon:

I don't care how tough you are, you're not taking 5 stabs to the stomach when you're 90lbs and you're especially not gonna swim and walk around after that....

They should have had her pull a V for Vendetta and pull out a slab or armor and be like :whew:
Out of all the shyt you have to suspend disbelief in on this show you're offended by that :stopitslime:

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Man I have been thinking about the Arya shyt for the last 5 minutes and I def believe she cooked up that stab and gave a public death performance, taking some cues from the theater troop.

Yo I really like this. Hopefully Arya got that Braavosi phone book strapped and wanted to look like she died so they'd leave her alone :ohhh: Genius

Once again thought little Lyanna is a boss:salute:...and Bear Island looked great. But those of you laughing at the 62 men you gotta do the math. 62 x 10 = 620 so not bad :lupe:

Starks taking L's all over the place cause Robb was a total fuk up:martin:

Also saw there was a #Bearset early in this thread :salute::laff::laff::laff:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
the high sparrow lowkey fienin for marg's puccy :russ:

she playing this nicca sumthin ridiculous tho
If Queen M ethers him by getting him locked in the poon I will be so impressed. Girl seemed way too smart to not be able to finesse. I mean look at who raised her.

Disclaimer: only 10 mins into the episode. I just love responding and reading the coli brehs comments.

Nothing quite like the pages I can scroll through while watching the episode past air date.