Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arya should be dead after getting zorro'd up but I know they spent too much time on her story over the years to just let her die and provide nothing to the overall story.

I was honestly in schock when she was getting stabbed up i was like "THESE NIKKAS DID NOT JUST KILL HER :merchant:"

That Entire plotline erased like that :merchant: these dudes true savages so i thought that shyt was real, as soon as she jumped in the water i was :whew:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Margery ain't giving Tommen no p*ssy and he telling the High Sparrow:dead:

Margery punishing him for letting her rot in the Sept

As she should. That swaggless, heartless little sissy don't DESERVE no p*ssy. This is the ONE instance where a woman holding out on her husband is 100% justified

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Sansa put no amount of respect on Stannis name lol

She like "I had to jump from the top of Winterfell because he got his ass whooped" :dahell:
The fact that everyone shyts on Dany and loves bytchass Stannis is:childplease::camby:

Stannis is by far the most overrated character in the series

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
High Sparrow has King's Landing on lockdown, so Jamie had to leave the city to get some shine back. Good to see Bron back, they make a good tag-team.

Jaime's armor and pimp hand though :whoo:. Black Fish not impressed by the Kingslayer :ld:

It's hard keeping up with all the Houses of the North, but that Bear House with the little girl made an impression :obama:.

High Sparrow telling Marg she needs to give up the p*ssy to Tommen :skip:. Tommen dry snitching to the High Sparrow though :rudy:.

Olena giving Cersei another verbal whooping before leaving town :mjlol:

How far away was the Hound chopping wood where he didn't hear the Brotherhood come through :dwillhuh:.

Waif giving Arya that Rob Stark special, didn't see it coming :sadcam:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I was honestly in schock when she was getting stabbed up i was like "THESE NIKKAS DID NOT JUST KILL HER :merchant:"

That Entire plotline erased like that :merchant: these dudes true savages so i thought that shyt was real, as soon as she jumped in the water i was :whew:

That honestly would've been hilarious. Could you imagine the number of people who would quit the show?

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They foreshadowed the sh1t out of cersei burning down kings landing these past couple of weeks

Granny damn near confirmed it by asking cersei if that was gonna be her trump card when all else fails

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I'm starting to wonder if Arya was really stabbed. :patrice:

We see her in the trailer hopping out of windows and shyt. It's only 3 episodes left. When she gonna be able to do that with a bloody wound?:patrice:

The episode description for this episode said "Arya makes a plan." :patrice:

They didn't mention one word about Arya in the "inside the episode", even though her being stabbed would be a pretty big deal.:patrice:Maybe they can't talk about it yet because her plan is still ongoing?

:jbhmm:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Overall the episode was alright. Jesus some of y'all can't say nothing bad about this show. This season we've had 4 :wow:episodes and 3 :ld: episodes