Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Episode was trill as fukk. Loved it, especially compared to last one which felt like a filler.

The Hound is back.:mjcry: And he wants :demonic:

That little girl who owns Bear Mountain tho.. and we thought Arya was the only one for a little girl who was boss. THIS is a REAL BOSS.:wow:

That lesbian scene :ohlawd:

Poor Arya almost got slumped....:sadbron:

Jon Snow uniting the North and putting Stark back on the map.:win:

LOVING the Sansa character development! I swear its almost similar to Carols character development from Walking Dead where both took abuse early on but soon put it aside to become stronger.:win:

So are the wildlings basically the "n word" of Game of Thrones?:shaq2:

But most importantly NO CRINGE WORTHY Dragon Queen crap this episode. :blessed::blessed:

Anyways like I said loved episode.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
I don't get why all these Houses are mad at the Starks... when the Boltons, Ironborn and Freys are responsible for fukking up everything in the first place lol.
I'm #starkset , but Robb had 2 major fukk ups

1. Beheading Karstark

2. Not respecting the political value of marriage by choosing some random ass brawd instead of the Frey allegiance.

Neither of those encourage other houses to have your back

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
man jon snow acting like a fukking p*ssy for a man who has been dead and killed a white walker.

I don't think people (not just you) are FULLY getting it.

This muthafukka got MURKED by the very people he was trying his best to help protect and instead of the great white peacefulness of the afterlife he experienced....NOTHING. That's some cold shyt to come back to life and realize that after death there is absolutely nothing, and then have to LIVE with that fact. No Fire God, No Seven Gods, No Old Gods, no 72 Virgins, no Harp playing Angels. Just straight up BLACKNESS. That's some traumatizing shyt to deal with and on top of THAT you gotta go RIGHT back into battle with this sick rapist Jeffrey Dahmer murderer whose probably removing your kid brother's extremities while your once bytch a half-sister attempts half-heartedly to boss up like she's the 5th member of the Spice Girls....

Let the homie have some time

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I don't get why all these Houses are mad at the Starks... when the Boltons, Ironborn and Freys are responsible for fukking up everything in the first place lol.

Lord Glover said it. Robb was fukking that fine ass foreigner and getting northerners killed. It's kind of the reason Roose stuck his ass as well. Walder Frey, too.

Roose was an a$$hole for a long time but he was still loyal til he saw those tides turning.

And nobody likes the Ironborn.

Edit: Add in the fact that these dudes from the north all fight wildlings almost like it's a second job. And he wants them to throw that down and fight with them.

Keep in mind that most of these people think whitewalkers are a myth. If they had proof of them that'd probably solve most of their issues.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I have been thinking about the Arya shyt for the last 5 minutes and I def believe she cooked up that stab and gave a public death performance, taking some cues from the theater troop.

You on point breh, plus when she got out the water she made it very public about where she was going.

A girl got acting lessons :jawalrus: