Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Daps
ned and stannis are not legendary fighters :stopitslime:

they're battle-tested veterans raised in castles with men-at-arms
TV Ned is legendary. Better than overrated ass Jamie. Don't make me start this argument again.:sas1:

And wtf is up with these random ass numbers ahead of every post?:wtf:

Daps
1. Can someone remind what's going on with Bronn and Gendry?
2. I know no one liked the Dorne storyline but the Lannisters just allowed the sand snakes to kill their daughter with no repercussions? They're obviously busy with the faith militia but you'd think they'd do something, unless they did and I just forgot.

1. Bronn will be back next episode. He's in the trailer. He'll be going with Jamie to Riverrun. No one knows where Gendry is; he was last seen escaping Dragonstone on a paddle boat.

2. The Lanisters have been preoccupied but Cersei has mentioned getting revenge on the Sand Snakes at least once in the last few episodes.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Agreed.

TV Ned >>>>>> Hoe ass Jamie Lannister.:blessed:
i pity you show watching miscreant baseborn peasants that wanna get involved in these conversations

have yall even sat up till 2 am reading a fake history of a fake universe out of a leatherbound textbook? :heh:

then fukk out my face :camby:

:mjcry:

Daps
i pity you show watching miscreant baseborn peasants that wanna get involved in these conversations

have yall even sat up till 2 am reading a fake history of a fake universe out of a leatherbound textbook? :heh:

then fukk out my face :camby:

:mjcry:

It must suck having done all that research only to have D&D come through and change that reality :umad:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I'm telling y'all Cersie is going to kill the Tyrells. This is the one thing I'm sticking with for this season and it will be the one interesting thing that happens in KL

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
13344627_557481237755988_48132201630003410_n.jpg
Now that I think about this, wasn't this supposed to be the same street? It got bigger all of a sudden?

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Now that I think about this, wasn't this supposed to be the same street? It got bigger all of a sudden?
Nah there are multiple entrances/sides to the Great Sept.

One of entrances faces the Bay, which is where Margery was presented

tzoAbfk.png

While a different one faces the Red Keep Castle. where Cersei was presented.

Ahw0DHR.png

It makes sense that they would present Margery on the side facing the Bay. It confirms that they never intended for her to do her walk (along with the fact that Margery didn't have to cut her hair). They chose that side for a bigger audience to see the faith and crown merger, which solidifies the High Sparrow's position. With Cersei they fully intended her to do the walk so they chose the side that offered a straight walk to the castle, including walking through dirty ass flea bottom.

Last edited: