Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Daps
I've been waiting to see Randall Tarley since Samwell told the story of how he got sent to the wall in season one....he did not disappoint :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I don't see why anyone is complaining about Arya's story. Can't y'all see how the dope as fight that's bout to take place between her and Waif? :banderas:
Arya as a faceless man would have been wack. Her going around killing any nobody with a price on their head, man fukk all that. Glad they didn't waste time with her actually becoming an assassin only to quit, or coincidentally get back to her vengeance. It wasn't a waste, either, she's clearly learned a lot in her training. During her last sparring session, sure Waif was whopping that ass, but you could def see her growth. I don't think she's ready, tho. I'm guessing it'll be an epic fight, with Waif triumphing but the Hound (fukk it, nikkas bringing up Gendry and Syrio, why not? Lol) saving Arya in the same way Howland Reed saved her daddy many moons ago. (Not sure why folks think Arya would add Tyrion to her list based on that play....she knows Tyrion wasn't in King's Landing when her father got executed, she knows the play got many things wrong)

I don't think Maegery is converted either. She'll reveal her truth once she gets to talkt to Mamma Tyrell again. LMAO and SMH @ hoe Jamie Lannister. Lord Commander of the Kingsguard yet has no idea where the King is...no idea where the other Kingsguard are. He's just as much a clown as his sister. Tommen's smart to get rid of that bum, I only wish he issued that Joff-esque ether and reminded him of how many Kings died during his guard. :camby:

Bran's headed south, Arya's headed back to the game, Sansa and Jon finna get Rickon, even the only Tully worth a damn (Blackfish da Don) is bossing up ....we bout to be 2 stepping in the Nawf

#StarkSet #WolfGang

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I've been waiting to see Randall Tarley since Samwell told the story of how he got sent to the wall in season one....he did not disappoint :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I don't see why anyone is complaining about Arya's story. Can't y'all see how the dope as fight that's bout to take place between her and Waif? :banderas:
Arya as a faceless man would have been wack. Her going around killing any nobody with a price on their head, man fukk all that. Glad they didn't waste time with her actually becoming an assassin only to quit, or coincidentally get back to her vengeance. It wasn't a waste, either, she's clearly learned a lot in her training. During her last sparring session, sure Waif was whopping that ass, but you could def see her growth. I don't think she's ready, tho. I'm guessing it'll be an epic fight, with Waif triumphing but the Hound (fukk it, nikkas bringing up Gendry and Syrio, why not? Lol) saving Arya in the same way Howland Reed saved her daddy many moons ago. (Not sure why folks think Arya would add Tyrion to her list based on that play....she knows Tyrion wasn't in King's Landing when her father got executed, she knows the play got many things wrong)

I don't think Maegery is converted either. She'll reveal her truth once she gets to talkt to Mamma Tyrell again. LMAO and SMH @ hoe Jamie Lannister. Lord Commander of the Kingsguard yet has no idea where the King is...no idea where the other Kingsguard are. He's just as much a clown as his sister. Tommen's smart to get rid of that bum, I only wish he issued that Joff-esque ether and reminded him of how many Kings died during his guard. :camby:

Bran's headed south, Arya's headed back to the game, Sansa and Jon finna get Rickon, even the only Tully worth a damn (Blackfish da Don) is bossing up ....we bout to be 2 stepping in the Nawf

#StarkSet #WolfGang

Arya is Ned Stark's daughter. She has his honor and there is no way she'd go around killing all willy nilly. It would be a hell of a return if Nymeria were to save her but I'm sure that's too much to ask for

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Arya is Ned Stark's daughter. She has his honor and there is no way she'd go around killing all willy nilly. It would be a hell of a return if Nymeria were to save her but I'm sure that's too much to ask for

I don't think The Waif can make moves in the dark like Ayra. :sas2:

tumblr_o3u7ujrbA81uq85ijo1_400.gif

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
so just to be clear

the high priest is currently winning the "game of thrones"

you can call it boring or whatever, but he slowly made moves and is now standing next to the king and basically has created a duality of religion and monarchy where there was none. He made himself into the pope. If you can't appreciate the beauty of that and the strategy then you're not a GOT fans.

did it without ever picking up a sword
did it without ever winning a war
did it without a famouse last name or a royal title
did it without any large sum of money
did it without wearing shoes :salute:

Daps
so just to be clear

you can call it boring or whatever, but he slowly made moves and is now standing next to the king and basically has created a duality of religion and monarchy where there was none. He made himself into the pope. If you can't appreciate the beauty of that and the strategy then you're not a GOT fans.

I said it before, I'll say it again, the priest done convinced men he has the power

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
so just to be clear

i'd agree with everything except swords

he'd have been dead if it wasn't for the nikkas with him holding him down... jaime would have slaughtered him in the keep... he'd never been able to take hostages and control the queens and crown without the power of them dudes behind him

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Wait... didnt the red lady killed homie? Or am i confusing him with someone else? Aint that Robert's Baratheon's b*stard?
Yeah that's his b*stard. She only took blood for the leeches from him. Davos freed him before he could be killed. Stannis then sentenced Davos to death but Melisandre said he would be needed so Stannis spared his life.