Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Old School Players to New School Fools
Still to this day I dont understand why more people dont pick up on the fact that the huge entrance to Bravos statue of the man with the broken sword is Syrio with the broken wooden sword pre his supposed death.
Its in the credits and they used to make a point of zooming in on it.

Surely something will happen soon in terms of a reveal.
Too much coincidence there.
Way too much!

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
What makes you think he came to King's Landing with no weapons or armor??

He had no armor in that scene cuz he was at a dancing lesson with a little girl. :stopitslime:

It's probably not true, but I peeped that when he said it. But Arya actually told him that there was just one God...death, earlier at Harrenhall, I believe. Tho it's worth noting that Jaquen and Arya first meet in King's Landing after Jaquen did something so terrible he got himself locked up. Probably not likely tho, cuz I'd imagine some sort of trial preceded him being locked up and sent to the wall. A little too quick for all that you have happened since we last saw Syrio
I don't believe either one, but waif/Syrio is by far too much of a stretch

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Still to this day I dont understand why more people dont pick up on the fact that the huge entrance to Bravos statue of the man with the broken sword is Syrio with the broken wooden sword pre his supposed death.

Way too much!
and if he was dead they would've showed him being killed (same as benjen)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
What makes you think he came to King's Landing with no weapons or armor??

He had no armor in that scene cuz he was at a dancing lesson with a little girl. :stopitslime:
Not very smart or perceptive of him to be in that position

Not very smart or perceptive of him to not grab a fallen Lannister sword at first opportunity

A true warrior:laff:

The Hound deaded all arguments for Syrio. His stans took their balls and went home.

I aint with that Braavosi garbage. That dude in the pit with Jorah got the same fate

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I meant the end for the ultimate battle against the White Walkers. If the battle at the Wall got 1 1/2 episode, then the final battle should get a massive run of episodes imo. Too much shyt is going to happen for everything to be condensed. I agree that the last episode should be the aftermath, but my point was that I want as much time as possible for the War of the Dawn II :birdman:
Yea me too. I just wonder if we are even going to get a big big war

How far south will the dead March? How many houses will already be wiped out before that? Then how many will be wiped out by them?

Will this be a straight battle with swords and shyt vs nikkas that only die when burned. Will the dragons just fly over and burn through 90% of the army and leave only hand to hands with the main ice nikkas

It's too far to tell how this is gonna shake down. I think it'll be next season before the rest of the world even knows about them. 99% of westeros don't even know nor believe white walkers yet

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

Way too much!
I'm not following you. Are you saying the Titan of Braavos(name of the statue) is Syrio?