Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Really wondering if she'll be the hound.

7dc004302feaf90252397eecff857cf6.jpg

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
If Dayne aint your #1 show OR books, your list is invalid

#FactsOnly

Beyond him, it can be a wildly different list depending on which version of the story you are talking about

I notice no one is putting Syrio Forel on them lists:sas1:. Nobody has respect for them armorless tiny sword ballerinas after Meryn Trant destroyed their captain 1 on 1

:sas2:

Where all them Syrio stans disappear to after the Hound dropped that ether?
Greeasy c*nt

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
nah they gotta end on a "what happened after that" type of wrap up episode... that's how it's always been... next to last ep the action... last ep "ok now what"

I meant the end for the ultimate battle against the White Walkers. If the battle at the Wall got 1 1/2 episode, then the final battle should get a massive run of episodes imo. Too much shyt is going to happen for everything to be condensed. I agree that the last episode should be the aftermath, but my point was that I want as much time as possible for the War of the Dawn II :birdman:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
going off the show and not about the books

Best Swordsmen during the series:

1. Jaime Lannister

2. Dayne

3. Barristan Selmy

4. Garlan Tyrell (mixing a bit of book knowledge)

5. Sandor Clegane

Jamie admits that both Dayne and Barristan in their primes are better than he is, IIRC.

If we talking all time then

Prime Dayne
Prime Barristan
2 Handed Jamie
Garlan Tyrell

then basically everyone else.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
The greatest swordsmam who ever lived didn't have a sword?:mjlol:

One of the GOAT Hound scenes.

"Your friend's dead and Meryn Trant's not because Meryn Trant had armour and a big fukking sword.":smugdraper:

Up there with their conversation about naming swords.

"Oh, of course you named your sword"
"A lot of people name their swords."
"A lot of c*nts."

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
What are the odds of Jon wifing up Sansa once he finds out they're just cousins? You know he likes fire crotches.

Also, if Jon is Azor Ass Eye does he have to forge a new Lightbringer or will he find the OG somewhere? Maybe in the Stark crypts? If he does have to forge a new LB who's heart is he going to have to plunge it into to complete the LB transformation? What if one of the burning people is Rickon who's still alive barely and when Jon gives him mercy BAM! new LB, Jon's powerlevels go through the roof shattering the white walkers scouters, he goes into rampage mode and just fukks errbody up.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Her shyt is getting exciting now. Wish we could say the same thing about Ms. Tony Robbins of dragons....her shyt has been exactly the same the past few seasons.

Make a grand declaration to a bunch of followers like she's about to set sail towards Westeros....and 6 seasons later she's still doing the same shyt.
:pachaha:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
So what exactly is Sam's plan? Gilly can't go to the Citadel with him & he can't send her back to Castle Black. He didn't seem to put much thought into this plan.

And Arya's only chance at beating the Waif is putting on a blindfold like Jinx

This could possibly end up being one of the best fights on the show, which would be pretty amazing

Daps
Syrio such a "smart" and "perceptive" warrior that he came into a hostile Kings Landing with no sword or armor:laff:

Let Meryn Trant kill you, brehs:laff:

What makes you think he came to King's Landing with no weapons or armor??

He had no armor in that scene cuz he was at a dancing lesson with a little girl. :stopitslime:

Ehhh, I'm more inclined to roll with the theory below over waif/Syrio
Facebook-Game-of-Thrones-Memes-aae4c2.png

It's probably not true, but I peeped that when he said it. But Arya actually told him that there was just one God...death, earlier at Harrenhall, I believe. Tho it's worth noting that Jaquen and Arya first meet in King's Landing after Jaquen did something so terrible he got himself locked up. Probably not likely tho, cuz I'd imagine some sort of trial preceded him being locked up and sent to the wall. A little too quick for all that you have happened since we last saw Syrio

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Does Benjen Stark know that Jon Snow opened up the gates for the wildlings? If so, how does he feel about that?
Benjen prolly ok with Jon's decision, being a good wight and all. :yeshrug: Coldhands probably threw the nightswatch in the bushes after his time with the three eyed raven.