Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
Can we talk about how the Dragons seem to be the Fire side's equivalent of the Ice side's White Walkers? (i.e. their respective nuclear weaponry)

The Walkers were created by the Children to keep the humans back.

The Dragons were tamed/controlled by Men to keep the Walkers/Children back?
It's a song of Fire and Ice... That why Jon Targaryen finna be on his numero uno head honcho shyt

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
It's a song of Fire and Ice... That why Jon Targaryen finna be on his numero uno head honcho shyt

I think we were there a while ago... I'm wondering if we're gonna start to see the "Mad" King's legacy cleaned up a bit though now we've seen the White Walkers were a creation of the Children that got out of hand... his whole "Burn Them All" mantra might be what saves the Seven Kingdoms.

Or could it be that the "Prince who was Promised" (c)RedWoman (i.e. Jon "Henry Tudor" Snow) is able to control both the Dragons AND the White Walkers and bring an actual lasting peace?

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
They're starting to build towards the end and I don't want it to be over :francis:

Yep, all these Coli brehs complaining about a boring episode... I'd take another 10 episodes of Dany hitting a stumbling block, overcoming it then making a big rousing victory speech if it meant this shyt wasn't going to be over in just over a year's time. :to::sadbron:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
:mjcry:
83839-hold-the-l.gif

There's a Wayne's World air-guitar gif waiting to happen here.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can we talk about how the Dragons seem to be the Fire side's equivalent of the Ice side's White Walkers? (i.e. their respective nuclear weaponry)

The Walkers were created by the Children to keep the humans back.

The Dragons were tamed/controlled by Men to keep the Walkers/Children back?

Exactly which is why in the end they will both need to be destroyed. Neither one should be the winner in the end because they're both weapons of mass destruction. Daenerys isn't a savior she's a conqueror just like the Nights King. Hopefully they both destroy eachother or Bran destroys them both :yeshrug:.

Jards

All Star
Daps
As far as the episode that High Sparrow shyt is just boring. So is Dany's arc. She needs to get to the same continent as the rest of the character for me to start caring.

I'm :mjlol:that people last year were arguing Bran ain't a main character. He's the only character on the show the main villain cares about killing. The Night's King don't give a fukk about the Lannisters....he don't even know who Dany is.

I'm not saying those people and Houses won't play their role but as much as the Starks get clowned they're the only House on the front lines of the real war. Everyone else is worried about dumb shyt and/or spinning their wheels until the shyt that Bran and Jon knows becomes common knoweldge.

I might be buggin but I think Jaquen set up a little test for Arya. I don't think he really intended for her to kill the actress. I think he knew the content of the play which would cloud her judgement and make her act without thinking. I'm thinking he might be testing the other girl, because she's far too emotionally invested in Arya failing. And they aren't supposed to be emotional.

Fred.

:wow:

Facts :win:

fukk all you other losers - this Wolf Gang nikka.

You other motherfukker's names ring no bells round here :russ:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

Oh, and Syrio is a top notch swordsman. He was the Musashi of ASOIAF, an extremely smart and perceptive warrior who had swordsmanship down to a science and engaged in life or death duels his whole life.
The fact that he couldn't win against the best knights of Westeros(arguable) is due to the fact that he adapted to his own environment, Braavos. Knights are well armored because they fight on battlefields, bravos are lightly armored because they fight on ships and 1 on 1 duels..
Syrio such a "smart" and "perceptive" warrior that he came into a hostile Kings Landing with no sword or armor:laff:

Let Meryn Trant kill you, brehs:laff:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
This bytch

She's been watching for Dany the entire time...calling her the chosen one who would come with the fire....

She will also save Jorah from the stone skin disease...mark my words...

I know who u mean but I mean I didn't see her last episode.