Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
also if the faceless men are really about it Arya would have no chance....just roll up with an alternate face on on some oh pity me shyt which of course Arya will fall for and then shed be food, but 'll see how the show handles it.

I don't think The Faceless Men give a fukk about enforcing Waif's vendetta breh. You see she was eager as fukk to tell Jaquen that Arya failed. Nor do I think Waif cares enough to wear a mask when she comes for Arya. I think she wants Arya to know it was her.

Fred.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Also did anybody else crack up when Mace Tyrell showed up in the armor? that dude always cracks me up.
Was honestly laughing the entire time. He plays that goofball role so well.

I still remember the way he left the table when Tywin asked him to fetch his quill and paper. Had his head up high for that task :laff:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm turning heel breh. Get down or lay down....and then get back up.:demonic:

Hardhome_zps0vidsu72.gif

The poster, not the actual #Starkset, which I rep.

Fred.

I was :beli: for a moment

Gonna have to turn once we light that ass up

41a4588c0f205f136d94aebbbe8ca19a.500x278x13.gif

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
This season better end with either Dany already in Westeros or on ships on their way there

They've been dragging her story for too fukking long

We already know she's gonna take the 7 kingdoms and lead the war against the Walkers so lets hurry the fukk up and get there already

It's only like 20 or so episodes left in the entire series,they need to start ending alot of these filler stories like the Bravos shyt and this high sparrow trash :scust:

Only two more seasons? :mjcry:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I was fine with the High Sparrow shyt but hes starting to wear on my patience too

Sticking it to the Lannisters is cool but now they took over a city and makes the king dance for them:stopitslime:

Plus they may have one of the best swordsmen on the show about to join their roster to face The Mountain:francis:

No Ls in sight
Who?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
It doesn't matter how long it's happened. All that matters is if and when people complain. And several people have complained in the last 24 hours.

I asked him to stop, he said "nope, ban me". So here we are. And if that was an alias, his main is getting banned too. From just the thread for now.

This ain't The Booth, people are gonna act like they got some sense in here.

Fred.
Thank you so much for standing up and doing something

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
:mjlol: He tried to give that struggle motivation speech.

His own mother be looking at him like

:comeon:

:dead:

Jaime was straight up disgusted when Mace-n Betha pulled up with that bogus speech.

Dude had his full on parade regalia with his all his participation ribbons strapped up.

Jaime hit him with the Stanley eye roll the whole way

1418.gif

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Random Thoughts on the re watch...

Will Margery use the Faith Militant to take out the Lannisters, Tommen included? Loras will be the one to strike a crucial blow, but will Tommen or Cersei be the victim of it?

I like how the show is introducing elements from the books that a lot of us nerds felt were missing, this season. Merging Benjen and Coldhands for TV is a great move. Gives the TV only people closure on his character and gives us nerds info on the creation of Coldhands and why he serves.

Sam better not be abandoning the Nights Watch by running away with Gilly and Little Sam. With Arya possibly on the way back, he doesn't want to take Daemon The Singer's place.

Randall Tarly is an a$$hole, and I fukking love it :noah: He is everything the only man that defeated Stannis (before the Boltons) should be on screen.

I know Jacquen told The Waif to not to let Arya suffer, but she won't listen. This is personal. The fact that she even asked to kill her is proof of that. Best believe Arya Stark knows how to stick em with the pointy end.

Lord Walder Frey is still spitting wildfire at his kids :pachaha: Mallisters and Blackwoods (RIP OG Bloodraven) and more to come are rising up.

This scene between The Blackfish and Jamie has the potential to be :ohlawd:, I just hope D&D don't mess it up. The Blackfish is not the one to be fukked with...

Pod may get scooped up by the BWB during the siege though... That Lady Stoneheart thing may actually happen, but I won't hold my breath.

Bran could actually be drinking blood in the books, oh shyt. Just caught that.

I own the first book but did not start it yet cause of the length :huhldup:

Should I just bite the bullet and read that shyt?