Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My favorite GOT quote on religion from the "Crow's Eye", Euron, the new King of the Iron Islands:

"No godless man may sit the Seastone Chair. " Euron glanced about the tent. "As it happens I have oft sat the Seastone Chair of late. It raises no objections." His smiling eye was glittering.

"Who knows more of gods than I? Horse gods and fire gods, gods made of gold with gemstone eyes, gods carved of cedar wood, gods chiseled into mountains, gods of empty air. . . I know them all. I have seen their peoples garland them with flowers, and shed the blood of goats and bulls and children in their names. And I have heard the prayers, in half a hundred tongues. Cure my withered leg, make my maiden love me, grant me a healthy son. Save me, succor me, make me wealthy. . .protect me! Protect me from mine enemies, protect me from the darkness, protect me from the crabs inside my belly, from the horselords, from the slavers, from the sellswords at my door. Protect me from the Silence." He laughed. "Godless? Why, Aeron, I am the godliest man ever to raise sail! You serve one god, Damphair, but I have served ten thousand. From Ib to Asshai, when men see my sails, they pray."

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The real Arthur Dayne vs. Ned Stark passage from the books. The Kingsguard back then were some real nikkas :wow:

---

“I looked for you on the Trident,” Ned said to them.

“We were not there,” Ser Gerold answered.

“Woe to the Usurper if we had been,” said Ser Oswell.

“When King's Landing fell, Ser Jaime slew your king with a golden sword, and I wondered where you were.”

“Far away,” Ser Gerold said, “or Aerys would yet sit the Iron Throne, and our false brother would burn in seven hells.”

“I came down on Storm's End to lift the siege,” Ned told them, and the Lords Tyrell and Redwyne dipped their banners, and all their knights bent the knee to pledge us fealty. I was certain you would be among them.”

“Our knees do not bend easily,” said Ser Arthur Dayne.

“Ser Willem Darry is fled to Dragonstone, with your queen and Prince Viserys. I thought you might have sailed with him.”

“Ser Willem is a good man and true,” said Ser Oswell.

“But not of the Kingsguard,” Ser Gerold pointed out. “The Kingsguard does not flee.”

“Then or now,” said Ser Arthur. He donned his helm.

“We swore a vow,” explained old Ser Gerold.

Ned’s wraiths moved up beside him, with shadow swords in hand. They were seven against three.

“And now it begins,” said Ser Arthur Dayne, the Sword of the Morning. He unsheathed Dawn and held it with both hands. The blade was pale as milkglass, alive with light.

“No,” Ned said with sadness in his voice. “Now it ends.”

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
The real Arthur Dayne vs. Ned Stark passage from the books. The Kingsguard back then were some real nikkas :wow:

---

“I looked for you on the Trident,” Ned said to them.

“We were not there,” Ser Gerold answered.

“Woe to the Usurper if we had been,” said Ser Oswell.

“When King's Landing fell, Ser Jaime slew your king with a golden sword, and I wondered where you were.”

“Far away,” Ser Gerold said, “or Aerys would yet sit the Iron Throne, and our false brother would burn in seven hells.”

“I came down on Storm's End to lift the siege,” Ned told them, and the Lords Tyrell and Redwyne dipped their banners, and all their knights bent the knee to pledge us fealty. I was certain you would be among them.”

“Our knees do not bend easily,” said Ser Arthur Dayne.

“Ser Willem Darry is fled to Dragonstone, with your queen and Prince Viserys. I thought you might have sailed with him.”

“Ser Willem is a good man and true,” said Ser Oswell.

“But not of the Kingsguard,” Ser Gerold pointed out. “The Kingsguard does not flee.”

“Then or now,” said Ser Arthur. He donned his helm.

“We swore a vow,” explained old Ser Gerold.

Ned’s wraiths moved up beside him, with shadow swords in hand. They were seven against three.

“And now it begins,” said Ser Arthur Dayne, the Sword of the Morning. He unsheathed Dawn and held it with both hands. The blade was pale as milkglass, alive with light.

“No,” Ned said with sadness in his voice. “Now it ends.”

:wow:

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
So why were the Dragons released from the chains and still locked up in the dungeon? What was the point of that?

I thought Reek was in an incest relationship with his sister? Was that only when he didn't recognize her when he came back?

Wtf is the end game with this Arya story with the Many Face God?

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
tyrells gonna lay that smack down tonight?

:lupe:

bernie sanders gonna run outta delegates?

lannisters going to wait and see what side winning then help them?

samwell and gilly gonna take up more then 5 minutes of screen time?

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
So why were the Dragons released from the chains and still locked up in the dungeon? What was the point of that?

I thought Reek was in an incest relationship with his sister? Was that only when he didn't recognize her when he came back?

Wtf is the end game with this Arya story with the Many Face God?
Presumably, the dragons are eating now. When they were first mentioned this season, Greyworm or someone told Tyrion that the dragons weren't eating anymore and that's when Tyrion unchained them.

Theon was never in an incestual relationship. He was in Winterfell for nearly his entire life, well before he ever hit puberty. He didn't recognize her because he was just a little kid the last time he saw her.

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
Presumably, the dragons are eating now. When they were first mentioned this season, Greyworm or someone told Tyrion that the dragons weren't eating anymore and that's when Tyrion unchained them.

Theon was never in an incestual relationship. He was in Winterfell for nearly his entire life, well before he ever hit puberty.
Ok thanks.

I completely forgot he almost lived his whole life in winterfell. I was talking about this scene, but i forgot the situation.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
No I think him and the girl are just different nobody's using the faces so Arya can have a familiarity with them. Every episode is a different one.
I was thinking they were the same person this season, until they showed them both at once. this season Jaqen be lookin like he just ate a bottle of xanax or some shyt. I too don't think he's the same person from previous seasons