Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:ooh: I just found out that Jack Bender is the director for last week's & this week's episodes. That's the dude that was lead Director on tv show "Lost".
:leostare:
Where you been, I been praising Jack Bender in this thread multiple times and someone else posted a tweet from Steven Spielberg praising Bender for turning in the best episode of TV in 2016

Daps
Does anyone believe that the Jacquen in season 6 is the same no one that she saved in season 2? Or that it's just some random fukk using that face.

I would say its just some random fukk, considering the Jaqen from Season 2 looks like this:

jaqen-face-change.gif

I was thinking they were the same person this season, until they showed them both at once. this season Jaqen be lookin like he just ate a bottle of xanax or some shyt. I too don't think he's the same person from previous seasons

Jaquen is no one, brehs.

No one.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:ooh: I just found out that Jack Bender is the director for last week's & this week's episodes. That's the dude that was lead Director on tv show "Lost".

:leostare:
Where you been, I been praising Jack Bender in this thread multiple times and someone else posted a tweet from Steven Spielberg praising Bender for turning in the best episode of TV in 2016

:feedme: Link to those posts?

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
What's even more :mindblown: is that she was also playing the same role she did when Ned originally got executed. She was in the crowd with the :sadcam:just like the 1st time. She hit them dual roles.

Question tho...

Was Ayra even aware of most of that stuff that she saw? Could it have been that seeing this play was like filling in the gaps of everything she missed out on?

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Question tho...

Was Ayra even aware of most of that stuff that she saw? Could it have been that seeing this play was like filling in the gaps of everything she missed out on?
She knows Joffrey is dead. But not the events around it. She wouldn't know that it was Littlefinger and not Tyrion that set her daddy up.