Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
There's nothing dirt ball about it, It's how he feels :what:

So you'd rather he lie? If fans let his honest opinion of a character and show he played on for 5 years retroactively ruin the show for them then maybe they need to grow some nuts or go watch something else. Dude clearly doesn't give a fukk about the acclaim or prestige.

Just say you appreciated the experience and KIM. He has nothing to gain from saying what he did.

Forget acclaim or prestige....from a purely financial angle, he could've ate off fan conventions. Now he probably can't. "Breaking Bad" ended 2 years ago and C tier characters like The Cousins make money just talking to fans. Hell, "Buffy" ended 13 years ago and D tier characters from that still get paid to talk to fans.

Maybe he doesn't want to forever be known as Stannis but :yeshrug: dude been acting since '88 and I guarantee 99% of The Film Room can't name anything else he's been in.

Fred.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stephen Dilliane is a well respected actor. He will continue to work. He has no problem there. He rarely did interviews so I doubt he would be interested in conventions.

Some actors just don't jive with shows they work on and they voice their opinions :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I dont want to say the words out loud because I dont want to get into lame spoilery discussion, but there are some shots in this behind the scenes featurette that got me nervous as fukk

Bran:lupe:

Dont hurt him please:mjcry:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Just say you appreciated the experience and KIM. He has nothing to gain from saying what he did.

Forget acclaim or prestige....from a purely financial angle, he could've ate off fan conventions. Now he probably can't. "Breaking Bad" ended 2 years ago and C tier characters like The Cousins make money just talking to fans. Hell, "Buffy" ended 13 years ago and D tier characters from that still get paid to talk to fans.

Maybe he doesn't want to forever be known as Stannis but :yeshrug: dude been acting since '88 and I guarantee 99% of The Film Room can't name anything else he's been in.

Fred.

Goal, Goal 2 and Goal 3

Young Santiago :ohlawd:

goal-2-la-consecration-2007-04-g.jpg

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
bron to tyrion in the cell:

"maybe i could beat the mountain... dance around him, make him hack at me til he drops his big sword, get him off his feet somehow..... but one miss step..... and i'm dead"

the exact chain of events that happened to oberyn..

does the book have this much foreshadowing? it seems like on the rewatch, they pretty much spoil every event prior to it happening. i just wonder if they did that as a wink wink to book readers... or if the books did the same thing

another thing i always wondered??? why isn't khaleesi a true targarian? she always says her damn is denarys stormborn, but never denarys targarian. and yes i'm butchering these names :yeshrug:

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
bron to tyrion in the cell:

"maybe i could beat the mountain... dance around him, make him hack at me til he drops his big sword, get him off his feet somehow..... but one miss step..... and i'm dead"

the exact chain of events that happened to oberyn..

does the book have this much foreshadowing? it seems like on the rewatch, they pretty much spoil every event prior to it happening. i just wonder if they did that as a wink wink to book readers... or if the books did the same thing

another thing i always wondered??? why isn't khaleesi a true targarian? she always says her damn is denarys stormborn, but never denarys targarian. and yes i'm butchering these names :yeshrug:

Stormborn is Dany's nickname because she was born during a storm

It goes "Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen"

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Yeah the books do have a lot of foreshadowing, some of it are red herrings though but it has lead to the most minor sentences giving birth to some pretty crazy fan theories. I think the way they use it in the show is as much a hommage to the style of the books as a wink to the readers, I know there have been some parts where I had to hide my laughter from my non-reading friends when watching, especially when it referenced the red wedding and Tyrion killing Tywin.