Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
bron to tyrion in the cell:

"maybe i could beat the mountain... dance around him, make him hack at me til he drops his big sword, get him off his feet somehow..... but one miss step..... and i'm dead"

the exact chain of events that happened to oberyn..

does the book have this much foreshadowing? it seems like on the rewatch, they pretty much spoil every event prior to it happening. i just wonder if they did that as a wink wink to book readers... or if the books did the same thing

another thing i always wondered??? why isn't khaleesi a true targarian? she always says her damn is denarys stormborn, but never denarys targarian. and yes i'm butchering these names :yeshrug:
she is a true Targaryen, she just has like a million nicknames.

and yeah the books have tons of forshadowing. The stuff that sticks out to me is the forshadowing towards The Red Wedding. had me :ohhh: when i was rereading it
Yeah the books do have a lot of foreshadowing, some of it are red herrings though but it has lead to the most minor sentences giving birth to some pretty crazy fan theories. I think the way they use it in the show is as much a hommage to the style of the books as a wink to the readers, I know there have been some parts where I had to hide my laughter from my non-reading friends when watching, especially when it referenced the red wedding and Tyrion killing Tywin.
Littlefinger pretty much spells out how Joffrey and Tywin will die iirc.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I've been re-watching this series and I always caught it but it's crazy to watch again how littlefinger has literally been behind EVERY major event in westeros.
When a man is able to think strictly with his brain and not his dikk, the potential is unlimited :wow:

WTF is his end goal again tho? :heh:

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Killed time with this at work today

What a little shyt he was :pacspit:

Still not sure who's worse between he & ramsay. Ramsay just had a chance to mature his craziness, but Joffrey messed clean over them whores :mjcry:

At least Ramsay is bout that life:manny: Joffrey was p*ssy without protection.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
bron to tyrion in the cell:

"maybe i could beat the mountain... dance around him, make him hack at me til he drops his big sword, get him off his feet somehow..... but one miss step..... and i'm dead"

the exact chain of events that happened to oberyn..

does the book have this much foreshadowing? it seems like on the rewatch, they pretty much spoil every event prior to it happening. i just wonder if they did that as a wink wink to book readers... or if the books did the same thing

another thing i always wondered??? why isn't khaleesi a true targarian? she always says her damn is denarys stormborn, but never denarys targarian. and yes i'm butchering these names :yeshrug:

Books have a ton of foreshadowing and prophecies, especially once you re-read stuff. Like the Red Wedding was foreshadowed all over the place but you miss it on the first read

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta save it for the big screen if she ever makes it.
Nicca we BEEN seen her titties though...we BEEN seen her getting her back blown out...she's just faking the funk :martin:

Oh and the Boltons Vs. the Wildlings confirmed then ey?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
When a man is able to think strictly with his brain and not his dikk, the potential is unlimited :wow:

WTF is his end goal again tho? :heh:
he's been thinking with his dikk the whole time... this was first a ploy to get kat... now he wants sansa

varis is the only one not thinking with his dikk :francis: